ADVERTISEMENT

Should be plenty of space at the Aubie Waffle House tonight!

Spending hours a day on your rival's message board = OBSESSED!!! Seek professional help. Not from Dr. Phil either...I know you guys love you some Dr. Phil!! lol
It doesn't take me hours to scan this board, crank out a post or two, and laugh at your insecurities.

Stop assuming I operate at an Auburn educational level.

It doesn't take me hours to scan this board, crank out a post or two, and laugh at your insecurities.

Stop assuming I operate at an Auburn educational level.
I don't assume you have any education level. You refuse to answer that question. An honorary sidewalk degree doesn't count. If you truly believe that an Auburn education is somehow lacking, you truly are a FOOL!!!

I don't assume you have any education level. You refuse to answer that question. An honorary sidewalk degree doesn't count. If you truly believe that an Auburn education is somehow lacking, you truly are a FOOL!!!

If sanctions stand has an auburn degree, then it is easy to deduce that an auburn degree is not worth the ground I spit on.

If sanctions stand has an auburn degree, then it is easy to deduce that an auburn degree is not worth the ground I spit on.
Li'l Billy's e-Daddy to the rescue again??? Wow!!!
I don't know where you spit your tabacky!!!! I'm sure it's running down the corner of your mouth like a true bammer though!! Row Tahd!!!!

Li'l Billy's e-Daddy to the rescue again??? Wow!!!
I don't know where you spit your tabacky!!!! I'm sure it's running down the corner of your mouth like a true bammer though!! Row Tahd!!!!

My post had nothing to do with Billy, you simpleton.

Not only do I beat aviator like a rented mule, I live in his wee little noggin 24/7.

Lol. Ownage.
Fool!!! That's ok, you can have your moral e-victory. It gives you purpose.
Still waiting to hear where your degree is from. Stop deflecting li'l Billy!!!

Fool!!! That's ok, you can have your moral e-victory. It gives you purpose.
Still waiting to hear where your degree is from. Stop deflecting li'l Billy!!!
Lol. Who says its a moral victory? I'm whipping your ass with relative ease.

Lol. Who says its a moral victory? I'm whipping your ass with relative ease.
Your fellow classmates must be so proud. Oh yeah...Where did you go to school again? You keep deflecting!!! HA!!!!! E-tough guy with e-moral victories!!! Fool!!!!!!

That's two weeks in a row for you guys. Malzook is getting hungry for his waffle and eggs. Thank God for San Jose State, right?

Lololol

After the '16 season, Tigers qualify for the pig skin final 4 along with the

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

ADVERTISEMENT