ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting in Selma

bo hog

All-American
Dec 9, 2008
A missionary was shot in Selma while jogging today on Landline road by a black man. I understand in Birmingham going to live. Shot in the hip and the leg. I apologize if this German and has been reported in the media

Last edited:
A missionary was shot in Selma while jogging today on Landline road by a black man. I understand in Birmingham going to live. Shot in the hip and the leg. I apologize if this German and has been reported in the reported in the media!
That sentence confused me.

A missionary was shot in Selma while jogging today on Landline road by a black man. I understand in Birmingham going to live. Shot in the hip and the leg. I apologize if this German and has been reported in the in the media!
I graduated, got the hell out, buried my Dad there, then moved my Mom out. Place aint got nothing to offer Shorts anymore.

Yes. So, invite your irrelevant ass out of a locals thread. @bo hog is salt of the earth, and you have @CJ3131 on ignore. So, based on those two facts, your input is worthless.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Oh my Jesus, he is rattled by someone he hasn’t interacted with. The cliques on the bunker are too funny.
Rattled? LoL. No. I just share the same opinion of you as the rest of the board- i dont like your E-personality. Its boring shit posting and the opposite of entertaining

Reactions: Solo Cup and CJ3131
A missionary got shot by a black guy on Landline road in Selma. He's now in Birmingham and not in critical condition. He was shot in the hip and leg. Gus sucks.

There ya go.
still in critical
Yes. So, invite your irrelevant ass out of a locals thread. @bo hog is salt of the earth, and you have @CJ3131 on ignore. So, based on those two facts, your input is worthless.
Lived my first 11 years of life on stiles roa
That sentence confused me.
Hot damn! I guess a black man shooting a misssionary is common place.

The only clique I’m aware of is LEA and you do NOT want to cross those ladies....
Idgaf about any clique or group in the bunker or life. I do my thing and my friends are free thinkers and independent as well.
Ted Bundy was a free thinker with a lot of friends who did his own thing as well. Your home built on a slab or a crawl space?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT