ADVERTISEMENT

She makes a lot of sense…

autiger3234

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2002
I’m sure Stump will be posting some crazy graphs from Twitter with some random person…

Reactions: AUJMac
You’re an idiot… I like how you pick and choose which study. I guess if it validates your agenda you are good with it. I bet you are the guy everyone walks away from at parties. The only country that has kept accurate and non politicized records is Israel. There are other countries that don’t make this about politics as well but, don’t have as solid data. We are also one of the only countries that doesn’t allow people that have natural immunity through contraction to use that as a point of defense. All you do is bastardize valid arguments with Twitter graphs and talking heads that have nefarious agendas. You are the joke of the Bunker… And that’s saying a lot..

Every other virus in history ,chickenpox, to the measles, and even smallpox. You are not required to inoculate if you have already had it. You are incredibly stubborn.

You’re an idiot… I like how you pick and choose which study. I guess if it validates your agenda you are good with it. I bet you are the guy everyone walks away from at parties. The only country that has kept accurate and non politicized records is Israel. There are other countries that don’t make this about politics as well but, don’t have as solid data. We are also one of the only countries that doesn’t allow people that have natural immunity through contraction to use that as a point of defense. All you do is bastardize valid arguments with Twitter graphs and talking heads that have nefarious agendas. You are the joke of the Bunker… And that’s saying a lot..

Every other virus in history ,chickenpox, to the measles, and even smallpox. You are not required to inoculate if you have already had it. You are incredibly stubborn.

It’s over your head. I understand. You can’t have a legit study with voluntary testing. You need a group of natural immunity and a group of vaccine immunity and you need to test them. Israel simply reported numbers based on voluntary testing. I can link a clip of somebody explaining it if you like (trump fda head).

It’s over your head. I understand. You can’t have a legit study with voluntary testing. You need a group of natural immunity and a group of vaccine immunity and you need to test them. Israel simply reported numbers based on voluntary testing. I can link a clip of somebody explaining it if you like (trump fda head).
Here you go. That rat Fauci doesn’t have an answer.

Reactions: TBFan
Hmm… What were we talking about then?

First, learn to Fvcking quote. Second, we were talking about you citing an Israel study that says natural immunity is better. I never said natural immunity shouldn’t count as vaccinated or natural immunity with one shot shouldn’t count.

First, learn to Fvcking quote. Second, we were talking about you citing an Israel study that says natural immunity is better. I never said natural immunity shouldn’t count as vaccinated or natural immunity with one shot shouldn’t count.

But you and @DM8 were both saying blindly repeating the narrative like mindless puppets and saying that the vaccine provided better protection than natural immunity. When you were proven to be DEAD WRONG yet again, you flipped and flopped overnight and started lying saying you'd never said that the vaccine was better than natural immunity.

But you and @DM8 were both saying blindly repeating the narrative like mindless puppets and saying that the vaccine provided better protection than natural immunity. When you were proven to be DEAD WRONG yet again, you flipped and flopped overnight and started lying saying you'd never said that the vaccine was better than natural immunity.
And tell me you're surprised....LOL.

Reactions: au4life_rz

Nope. I didn’t say that. I said one was 90% and one was 95% and both were very good protection. 95% is 20 times less likely to get the virus and 90% is 10 times less likely. I still believe vaccines will be better if you look at how moderna was given. I also believe they will cover more variants as gotliebb has said.

Nope. I didn’t say that. I said one was 90% and one was 95% and both were very good protection. 95% is 20 times less likely to get the virus and 90% is 10 times less likely. I still believe vaccines will be better if you look at how moderna was given. I also believe they will cover more variants as gotliebb has said.

Go look at your replies in the thread below. You're emphasizing that 20 times less likely is better than 10 times, essentially saying that it's better. You have multiple posts in that thread arguing your point.

Lil Stumpy caught lying again

Then, go on down and read your other replies, or go to the top and read everything you said in this and other threads.

I went and found one example of you calling names, arguing and implying that vaccine protection is better. Early on, you were definitely spouting it, and attacking any of us who stated that natural immunity is usually better in the overwhelming majority of the cases.

I've also been saying for months that I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out that we're trading a super strong, local, specific immunological response from the vaccines, for better OVERALL protection in the long run, with the entire, general family of COVID viruses including all of the variants, (given the way the human immune system works). That linked article is the first study I've seen that seems to be agreeing and possibly confirming what I was hypothesizing.

Go look at your replies in the thread below. You're emphasizing that 20 times less likely is better than 10 times, essentially saying that it's better. You have multiple posts in that thread arguing your point.

Lil Stumpy caught lying again

Then, go on down and read your other replies, or go to the top and read everything you said in this and other threads.

I also said both offer great protection. 95 vs 90%. We don’t know which is better yet but I would imagine it will be very close like 95 vs 90%.

I went and found one example of you calling names, arguing and implying that vaccine protection is better. Early on, you were definitely spouting it, and attacking any of us who stated that natural immunity is usually better in the overwhelming majority of the cases.

I've also been saying for months that I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out that we're trading a super strong, local, specific immunological response from the vaccines, for better OVERALL protection in the long run, with the entire, general family of COVID viruses including all of the variants, (given the way the human immune system works). That linked article is the first study I've seen that seems to be agreeing and possibly confirming what I was hypothesizing.

As I’ve said, I think mRNA vaccines will proven to be better but I’ve always said both are great protection and I had no problem counting natural immunity as vaccinated.

The bottom line is we really don't know the long term effects the vaccines have on our immune systems because the proper studies have not been done because the vaccines were rushed to the public. They may end up being perfectly safe, but until time passes and the proper studies are done, we will not know for sure. What I do know is that many immunologists have warned about the long term damage that could be done by the vaccines. These aren't quacks or anti-vaxxers, but reputable, well-educated, and respected scientists.

That's why I've argued that the risk might be worth it for those at risk of serious illness, such as the elderly. But in general, is it worth the risk for the majority of the population? I can only answer for myself. Everyone has to make their own decision, and shouldn't be mandated to take the vaccine to keep their job or to travel, etc.

The bottom line is we really don't know the long term effects the vaccines have on our immune systems because the proper studies have not been done because the vaccines were rushed to the public. They may end up being perfectly safe, but until time passes and the proper studies are done, we will not know for sure. What I do know is that many immunologists have warned about the long term damage that could be done by the vaccines. These aren't quacks or anti-vaxxers, but reputable, well-educated, and respected scientists.

That's why I've argued that the risk might be worth it for those at risk of serious illness, such as the elderly. But in general, is it worth the risk for the majority of the population? I can only answer for myself. Everyone has to make their own decision, and shouldn't be mandated to take the vaccine to keep their job or to travel, etc.

Lol. You’re a fool. And no, they are quacks or they are vaccinated and making money off dumbasses.

ADVERTISEMENT