ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question. When are we going to stop making martyrer's out of sorry ass career criminals?

Yep. This whole country is fu**** up bc some dumbass chest pumping cop killed a career criminal Thug. If they want to prop somebody up on some pedestal find a better citizen to worship. That dude could have raped a child and they would still be rioting

I swear every damn one of these people that has gotten killed didn't do anything, then it all comes out that they were in fact a career criminal that should have been behind bars in the first place.

We have never been a society that condones killing unless the reasons are undeniable, even for career criminals.

There is a reason capital punishment is relatively rare in our country.

With video cameras virtually everywhere today’s police have to be far more calm and even tempered
than ever before.

This is now necessary because so many politicians are using these incidents to incite their base.

We have never been a society that condones killing unless the reasons are undeniable, even for career criminals.

There is a reason capital punishment is relatively rare in our country.

With video cameras virtually everywhere today’s police have to be far more calm and even tempered
than ever before.

This is now necessary because so many politicians are using these incidents to incite their base.
Police should always be fair but they should follow the law and not the current political climate.

Everyone has an opinion about what police should do, say, think or feel. What’s happening in Atlanta is the police making their voice be heard.

This won’t be the last of it.
What about my post was not pro police? I was responding to someone who said they should act differently due to politicians using this incidents.

ADVERTISEMENT