ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS SCOOPS: Chris Moore announcement...

Jeffrey Lee

ZIMA ENTHUSIAST
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2002
ko8rdaws98ugcavsebb2

Most of you know that West Memphis (Ark.) four-star forward Chris Moore will announce his commitment Saturday at 2:30 p.m. CT. You also know he will be choosing between Arkansas, Auburn and Memphis.

If you check Moore's profile and Futurecasts, you'll see a sudden trend of Moore-to-Arkansas began Wednesday and continued today. However, as I wrote in Hoops Scoops on Tuesday, Auburn truly believes it's between Auburn and Memphis (but again, you can never count out Arkansas for Arkansas recruits).

I spoke to a source at Auburn again tonight (Friday night) and they "feel good" about Moore and "have felt good about Moore for a while."

Now, that doesn't mean Auburn knows Moore's decision. In fact, if Moore is committing to Auburn on Saturday, he has yet to inform Auburn coaches. It only means Auburn continues to feel good about its chances.

Which school will Moore choose?

I have yet to make my FutureCast, but after talking with the source, I admit that I'm very tempted to choose Auburn. I will make my prediction tomorrow around noon.

UPDATE:
FutureCast: Auburn
Confidence Level: Medium-high

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.