ADVERTISEMENT

Scientists

Auburn93

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 7, 2005
Georgia
I saw this on Facebook, so I know it's true.

220404072_574205450376088_8658476897945453976_n.jpg

This is why I try to simplify it for people and ask them to think about all of the people you know that was severely impacted by Covid and then think about all of the people severely impacted by any vaccine. In most cases people can name numerous Covid cases and zero adverse reaction cases, that they personally know or even have six degrees of separation of.

It's true that there are scientists with an agenda.

Every fugging person you meet walking the face of the earth has a goddamn agenda.

We have to pick and choose who to place our trust in, and to what degree.

The less knowledge we ourselves possess, the more we are willing to trust.

The less we are able to learn, the more we are willing to trust.

The more educated we become, the less we are willing to trust.

The easier we have access to knowledge of a subject, the less we are willing to trust.

What we inevitably miss is that it's impossible for us to know as much as professionals in a field if we ourselves are not professionals in that same field.

I can read books and scientific studies all the livelong day but I am not and will not likely ever be a virologist or an epidemiologist, nor will I ever design vaccines or study how they work or do not work, nor will I ever have sufficient knowledge to speak in an educated manner about the immune response in the human body and how the body responds to COVID.

I can read about it, but that's it ... I can't see it for myself or learn from actual hands on experience.

WE ARE FORCED TO RELY UPON THE SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF OTHERS IN THIS WORLD. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. The minute we start thinking we have all the answers in the face of a disparity of knowledge so profound ... well, let's just say the world is populated with idiots.

We don't need constant reminders to question what we are told...but we need to recognize our own limitations and stop trying to swim upstream when we have absolutely no real way of supplanting the knowledge of others.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about scientists but I trust my Doctor most all of the time
This reminds me of Brendan Schaub on Joe Rogan. He tested positive for Covid. His doctor: what are your politics? Schaub: Why? Doctor: Well if it’s okay with you I’d like you to take hydroxychloroquine, but some people are offended by that

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

This reminds me of Brendan Schaub on Joe Rogan. He tested positive for Covid. His doctor: what are your politics? Schaub: Why? Doctor: Well if it’s okay with you I’d like you to take hydroxychloroquine, but some people are offended by that

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I listen to Rogan and Fighter and the Kid. Schaub alluded to it on there as well. Ridiculous that it came to that, and ridiculous that they shunned Ivermectin so early…

Reactions: JWalker72
WE ARE FORCED TO RELY UPON THE SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF OTHERS IN THIS WORLD. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. The minute we start thinking we have all the answers in the face of a disparity of knowledge so profound ... well, let's just say the world is populated with idiots.
Ed Zachery.

We have lost our humility in the age of random rapid access. When Andy told Aunt Bee to “call the man”, it wasn’t just a funny line. It was a statement about humility, knowing yore limitations, and respecting knowledge and experience.

If more folks would just “call the man”, a lot of these misunderstandings and disagreements would disappear.

A friend of mine told me early on to, “trust the science “ and then a year later and after being vaccinated he still wouldn’t go to restaurants.

I knew why. He didn’t trust the science.

I saw this on Facebook, so I know it's true.

220404072_574205450376088_8658476897945453976_n.jpg
As a scientist, I can tell you that you can probably trust their scientists. You probably can’t trust their statisticians of their marketing teams and the spin they put on the science.

Reactions: JLEAGLE07
The older I get the less I trust people.
It’s hard to trust anyone who receives federal tax dollars for their study or salary.

ADVERTISEMENT