ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions....

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
You better be careful. GOMM gets his feelings hurt and he runs over to the Pony board and tattles on you. LMAO. Poor little GOMM.

I did have to tell them about you getting so upset about me sharing Tate's comments that you threatened to tell on me and try to get me banned. That was some hilarious schite and too funny not to share.

I did have to tell them about you getting so upset about me sharing Tate's comments that you threatened to tell on me and try to get me banned. That was some hilarious schite and too funny not to share.
BWAHAHA says GOMM. All I asked you for was a link and guess what, you couldn't provide one. Go cry some more little fellow.

BWAHAHA says GOMM. All I asked you for was a link and guess what, you couldn't provide one. Go cry some more little fellow.

That wasn't what I posted about, I posted about a grown-ass man threatening to tell on another poster and try to get them banned. That was absolutely hilarious.

That wasn't what I posted about, I posted about a grown-ass man threatening to tell on another poster and try to get them banned. That was absolutely hilarious.
I didn't try to get you banned. I was just trying to get you to post a link as to what Tate said. And guess what liar, you couldn't. Now GOMM which is it, am I a grown ass man or a 13 year old. Didn't think that one through did you junior. LMAO and little GOMM.

I didn't try to get you banned. I was just trying to get you to post a link as to what Tate said. And guess what liar, you couldn't. Now GOMM which is it, am I a grown ass man or a 13 year old. Didn't think that one through did you junior. LMAO and little GOMM.

Either way you are a tattle-tale bitch. Guess it's not quite as embarrassing if you are really 13, but it's pretty bad either way LMAO!

I have no idea if GOMM is an insider to something or just pulling your chain, nudbud. However, your reputation as a whiny insecure beta male has been well established for some time.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Either way you are a tattle-tale bitch. Guess it's not quite as embarrassing if you are really 13, but it's pretty bad either way LMAO!
You mad. I didn't tattle on you GOMM but you ran over to the Pony board and told on me didn't you? LMAO atlittle you. Hey GOMM most men have a man cave, but you have a Bat cave. LMAO at Matches Malone. Do you have a Batman costume? Not that here is anything wrong with that. This is too funny I don't care who you are..

You mad. I didn't tattle on you GOMM but you ran over to the Pony board and told on me didn't you? LMAO atlittle you. Hey GOMM most men have a man cave, but you have a Bat cave. LMAO at Matches Malone. Do you have a Batman costume? Not that here is anything wrong with that. This is too funny I don't care who you are..

How could I tattle on you over there? No one can do anything over there except laugh at you, which is why I posted it.

Leave it to you to be so offended that you had to come here and point it out. What were you doing lurking constantly over there anyway? LMAO!

How could I tattle on you over there? No one can do anything over there except laugh at you, which is why I posted it.

Leave it to you to be so offended that you had to come here and point it out. What were you doing lurking constantly over there anyway? LMAO!
Leave it to you to go over there and try to act like a big man when you really are just a little Batman fan. Boy you really put me in my place. I said I lurk over there occasionally. Never have denied it. Run over there now and tell them I am being mean to the little Batman boy. LMAO at GOMM.

You better be careful. GOMM gets his feelings hurt and he runs over to the Pony board and tattles on you. LMAO. Poor little GOMM.

Yep Ghost just can't get enough posts in over here so he has to exit to other place and continue to fat finger. I think he is working on the Guinness Book of World Records for # of post in a day.

1%

bama-fan-arrested.jpg

Now now sanctions, don't get pissed cause I have all the computer access I want and can post whenever I want.

Harvey understands your pain, his computer access is regulated too LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT