ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions, how are the trees doing?

Oct 1, 2012
They seem to have died and come back to life about 50 times by now.

Last I heard the turds brought in a new tree to plant and couldn't move it across the street without killing it.

Damn, agricultural was the only thing you turds could brag about, now you suck at that too...

Last I heard the turds brought in a new tree to plant and couldn't move it across the street without killing it.

Damn, agricultural was the only thing you turds could brag about, now you suck at that too...

Awwww and I thought you were one of those wonderful vest vance inbreds that was raising money for the trees. Stick to what you do best as west vance grads, teabagging passed out drunks at Krystal. Roooow thde Rooow!

Please tell us what your degree from Bama is in. Is this too difficult for you to answer?

Awwww and I thought you were one of those wonderful vest vance inbreds that was raising money for the trees. Stick to what you do best as west vance grads, teabagging passed out drunks at Krystal. Roooow thde Rooow!

You didn't answer the question:

Who has kilt more trees at Tumor's:

1 - Harvey trying to kill the trees

2 - Turd tree docs trying to save the trees

LMAO!

You didn't answer the question:

Who has kilt more trees at Tumor's:

1 - Harvey trying to kill the trees

2 - Turd tree docs trying to save the trees

LMAO!

Hey when the king of the turds, Harvey, lays down a turd it is toxic. A west vance turd laying down a turd? Maybe nothing could grow in that kind of a nuclear west vance waste. Be proud my good bammer. rowwwww thde rowwwww

Answer the question. Why is it that turd tree doctors are so incompetent that they kill more trees while trying to SAVE them?!? LMAO!

aubarn is just a complete failure. The school sucks, its grads suck, its sidewalkers suck.

Can't believe Riley went to Atlanta and begged SAACS not to close the school down. Would have been the best thing for everyone.

Answer the question. Why is it that turd tree doctors are so incompetent that they kill more trees while trying to SAVE them?!? LMAO!

aubarn is just a complete failure. The school sucks, its grads suck, its sidewalkers suck.

Can't believe Riley went to Atlanta and begged SAACS not to close the school down. Would have been the best thing for everyone.
Really? You ask someone to answer a question? You are the queen of unanswered questions! So, tell us all what your degree from Bama is in...

Still waiting on the turds to explain this. Supposedly an ag school they can't even more the trees across the street without killing them.

Hilarious. Y'all suck at life.

Still waiting on the turds to explain this. Supposedly an ag school they can't even more the trees across the street without killing them.

Hilarious. Y'all suck at life.

Dayyyyyyum you 'angry'. I almost felt the keys popping off your keyboard as you slammed that one down. Easy Tonto. Easy and Roooooooow Damn Thde Rooooow!

21133678_BG3.jpg

What do those kids have to do with aubarn being bigger tree murderers than Harvey ever thought about being?

Does it matter? They are just random dumbazz bammers in the footer of my post. Do you like random dumbazz bammers because there are a BUNCH of them?

Please check all spelling, Poppy needs an update on spelling errors.

527d6e5eafa95-preview-3001.jpg

LOL, your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. That sidewalk Auburn illiteracy shines through again!

Damn you are long winded. "Topic at Hand!" You sound like a snot nose kid raising his hand in class thinking he has the correct answer.

You three amigos are awesome. When does your first feature film come out?

bama31s-2-web.jpg

Damn you are long winded. "Topic at Hand!" You sound like a snot nose kid raising his hand in class thinking he has the correct answer.

You three amigos are awesome. When does your first feature film come out?

bama31s-2-web.jpg
A snot nosed kid? LOL, I am sorry that I communicate at a post-elementary school level. I know that confuses you.

A snot nosed kid? LOL, I am sorry that I communicate at a post-elementary school level. I know that confuses you.

Easy Billy. You are actually getting a little better. You are just one goofy azz bammer but you are in the correct fanbase. No worries. row thde row.

I know, education isn't something you are accustomed to since you were too stupid to even get into API.

Billy you are too stupid to keep your own drool in your mouth as you bang on the keyboard. You mouth breathers were kicked out of tech school and spend years trying to get a GED. Keep pushing Billy. Keep pushing and Rooow Damn Thde!.

ntglxIq.gif

Billy you are too stupid to keep your own drool in your mouth as you bang on the keyboard. You mouth breathers were kicked out of tech school and spend years trying to get a GED. Keep pushing Billy. Keep pushing and Rooow Damn Thde!.

ntglxIq.gif

He types while spilling Ramen Noodles on the keyboard....LMAO!

sanctions is poor!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT