ADVERTISEMENT

Rumbling around the AD..

Gotcha mf’s! I haven’t heard shit. We stuck with this 40 million dollar piece of shit unless y’all quit showing up to the games. Give him the chiz treatment. You lose the fans and you lose the coach!
Yeah. Don’t show up to the ugag and bammer games. Give me your tickets and I'll hold them for you.

Gotcha mf’s! I haven’t heard shit. We stuck with this 40 million dollar piece of shit unless y’all quit showing up to the games. Give him the chiz treatment. You lose the fans and you lose the coach!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jim in Scranton
I’d literally take Chiz back today OR be happy if we hired a fn TURNIP to be done with this level of incompetence.

Reactions: zane16
Rather than boycotting our players who are playing their hearts out with an idiot head coach leading them, wait until the season is over and if you feel like it, call for his head like thousands of others will do. I personally feel right now and have for at least the last two years now that he (Gus) has had his run at Auburn and regardless of the payout, it's time for him to move on. We need a re-start and badly right now before our recruiting begins to totally go to shit because of him.

Rather than boycotting our players who are playing their hearts out with an idiot head coach leading them, wait until the season is over and if you feel like it, call for his head like thousands of others will do. I personally feel right now and have for at least the last two years now that he (Gus) has had his run at Auburn and regardless of the payout, it's time for him to move on. We need a re-start and badly right now before our recruiting begins to totally go to shit because of him.
Yep.

I'm an Auburn fan. I'm not gonna let an asterisk like Gus Malzhan change that. I can manage two concepts at the same time.

This too will pass.

ADVERTISEMENT