ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Gilmour is the most underrated guitarist...

Assuming you mean David, I agree he is very underrated. Most? I guess it depends. I’ve always thought Bob Weir was one of the most underrated for having to play between Jerry and Phil, but that’s just me.

FYI Fishface, about 8 or 9 years ago I had the chance to meet Storm Thorgerson (the artist who made the Houses of the Holy cover that is your sig, along with dozens of other iconic covers). Really nice, humble guy considering his career. He was showing his works in London. I desperately wanted to pony up the $ for the Houses artist proof, but it was a bit much for a student. Anyhow, if you don’t know his work, it’s worth looking into.

Reactions: AU Fishface
My favorite musician of all time. A close second would be Warren Haynes.

Floyd is one of the few bands that I enjoy their newer music , and by newer I mean 80s and 90s. I loved Roger Waters Floyd but I can listen to On The Turning Away and Sorrow on repeat all day.

Reactions: jcmango
9UpQEgb.jpg

Buckethead may disagree about the 'most' part of underrated

There are so many that most people have never heard of.

Derek trucks
Luther Campbell (north Ms all stars)
Robert Randolph
Susan Tedeski
Leo Koeteke

Reactions: AuburnProud
I'm not a huge Comfortably Numb fan but this 2016 version JAMS... .7:45-8:00 gets all over me

70 years old in this vid

I have been picking 55 years and I can't imagine who would think DG is underrated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT