ADVERTISEMENT

Rochester, NY dinner recs? OMFG

Can you imagine someone walking into a catfish restaurant on Friday night in the rural south and trying that schitt?

I think we make a lot of assumptions about what people would do. When they see 200 people walk up they probably just think (maybe I should walk away these people may kill me). Someone will be killed soon.

Reactions: God Cam It
I think we make a lot of assumptions about what people would do. When they see 200 people walk up they probably just think (maybe I should walk away these people may kill me). Someone will be killed soon.

That’s my point, someone Walking into a restaurant and doing this would be killed soon. Unless you pick on groups of young white girls in Rochester. Doesn’t matter the skin color, black or white people won’t put up with this Schitt in their backyard.

Reactions: God Cam It
Good to see you are celebrating this stuff because you think it will help your cult leader win. Sadly for you, most Americans aren't stupid enough to conclude that the incumbent President should be given credit for chaos that is happening on his watch.

Biden supporters trash shit and it it Trump’s fault. Get fvcked

Biden supporters trash shit and it it Trump’s fault. Get fvcked
Your cult leader is in charge and he has utterly failed to handle this crisis in a competent manner and deliver on his promise to stop exactly this type of violence which took place during the run up to the last election. His own staff readily admits he wants to see more rioting because he thinks it helps him politically. You and the rest of his cult who are cheering him on as he incites violence are complicit. Thankfully, the majority of the country agrees the incumbent can't point to violence and blame it on the person running to replace him. The buck stops with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT