ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals.com called about Poppy

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Said negotiations are on the table to give Poppy a free lifetime membership because board traffic and laughs are at all time highs. The overall entertainment value for one free lifetime membership seems too good to pass up. Rooooooow Thde Rooooooow! Poppy! Congratulations!

Said negotiations are on the table to give Poppy a free lifetime membership because board traffic and laughs are at all time highs. The overall entertainment value for one free lifetime membership seems too good to pass up. Rooooooow Thde Rooooooow! Poppy! Congratulations!
poppy doesn't need a free membership. He is rich. He goes to Destin. He plays golf, although it is putt-putt. His life is better than anyone's. If you don't believe it, just ask him. He'll tell you. Although there is no way for him to prove it. But hey poppy, we believe you.

Last edited:
poppy doesn't need a free membership. He is rich. He goes to Destin. He plays golf, although it is putt-putt. His life is better than anyone's. If you don't believe it, just ask him. He'll tell you. Although there is no way for him to prove it. But he poppy, we believe you.

Poppy needs no truth. He only needs his crimson tide and his golf game to feel at piece with the idea that he rules the kingdom in his head. We need 10 more Poppys. I pray he comes out and joins the race for President soon. Roooow Thde.

Poppy needs no truth. He only needs his crimson tide and his golf game to feel at piece with the idea that he rules the kingdom in his head. We need 10 more Poppys. I pray he comes out and joins the race for President soon. Roooow Thde.

Lmao. The hick brigade strikes again.

You show ol Poppy, sanctions! You tell him about that big bad tide! You show him! Worrrrr aygle, you put those bammers in their places!!!! Go get 'em! Lololololol

Lmao. The hick brigade strikes again.

You show ol Poppy, sanctions! You tell him about that big bad tide! You show him! Worrrrr aygle, you put those bammers in their places!!!! Go get 'em! Lololololol

Poppy your spelling is falling apart and your 'angwer' has overcome you. Your high education and golf game are fading fast Poppy! Take a bogey Poppy! Rooooowwwww Thde

That's right!!! You tell 'em, Corky! Tell those bammers!

Happy Father's Day Poppy!

Do you know who your father is? How are things when the tree does not fork? I'll wait on your answer. Roooooow Thde Row!

alabama-nascar-fan-redneck-12005-1292611856-11.jpg

Happy Father's Day Poppy!

Do you know who your father is? How are things when the tree does not fork? I'll wait on your answer. Roooooow Thde Row!

alabama-nascar-fan-redneck-12005-1292611856-11.jpg

Get em boy! Tell those dirty bammers! You tell that mean ol poppy, sanctions! Tell him about the good old days in jurden hair and all the toilet paper you threw on trees at Tumor's Corner! Yeehaw worrrrree aygul!

Get em boy! Tell those dirty bammers! You tell that mean ol poppy, sanctions! Tell him about the good old days in jurden hair and all the toilet paper you threw on trees at Tumor's Corner! Yeehaw worrrrree aygul!

Wow Poppy, you are starting to act like Lennie in 'Of Mice and Men'. You losing it Poppy.

I think I am going to change your name from Poppy to Lennie.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC392897/

Why wouldn't I? This is the best free entertainment on the information highway.
...and you are part of it. Shocking...Billy "likes" your post!! LOL
I believe you 4 are more alike than any want to admit. Just wallowing in the mud with one another. The difference though is that you two are "guests", but don't know how to act like it.

More like continually entertained by the buffoonery. Maybe if you coached your fellow posters up a bit the dynamic around here would change? Or is it a lost cause? Lol

Dynamic? You and Lennie need to try to put some dynamic in your family tree. Fork those branches and rooooow thde row.

...and you are part of it. Shocking...Billy "likes" your post!! LOL
I believe you 4 are more alike than any want to admit. Just wallowing in the mud with one another. The difference though is that you two are "guests", but don't know how to act like it.
How's the view up on your high horse?

I'm having fun despite your stuffy, high and mighty attitude. You'd do well to loosen up a little.
Of course you're "having fun". You are a rude guest and are happy with yourself. As I've said before...Sad and pathetic!!!
Not "high and mighty", just calling it like I see it and telling the "truth" that you love to talk about...

Of course you're "having fun". You are a rude guest and are happy with yourself. As I've said before...Sad and pathetic!!!
Not "high and mighty", just calling it like I see it and telling the "truth" that you love to talk about...
When I read this all I hear is a baby crying. Lol

Coming from you that's a compliment. At least when you are in a whiny mood like you are today.
The more you type, the more you prove my point. Thanks!!! I thought you liked the "truth"!!!!! I love how me calling you out as being a rude guest and a fool, converts to me "whining" in your mind. Classic!!

The more you type, the more you prove my point. Thanks!!! I thought you liked the "truth"!!!!! I love how me calling you out as being a rude guest and a fool, converts to me "whining" in your mind. Classic!!
Truth isn't always pretty. You should know that by now but your stubborn pride won't let you.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Truth isn't always pretty. You should know that by now but your stubborn pride won't let you.
Good point. The "truth" that you are an obsessed, pot stirring, unwanted guest isn't very pretty, but you don't seem to mind. Like a bad child...it appears that negative attention is better than no attention and you seem to desperately crave this!! Once again...Sad and pathetic!!

Good point. The "truth" that you are an obsessed, pot stirring, unwanted guest isn't very pretty, but you don't seem to mind. Like a bad child...it appears that negative attention is better than no attention and you seem to desperately crave this!! Once again...Sad and pathetic!!
Stop crying.

Stop crying.
Are you really this foolish? I'm not "crying", you dolt!!! I'm telling the "truth" that you love to hear. I guess you don't REALLY like the "truth", only your version of it. HA!!!
Oh yeah, you aren't nearly as funny as you think you are either...

Are you really this foolish? I'm not "crying", you dolt!!! I'm telling the "truth" that you love to hear. I guess you don't REALLY like the "truth", only your version of it. HA!!!

You are sadder than hell today.

Aw man. I guess you really told me.

Lmao

He's all about politeness on a friggjn sports message board. Lololol

I bet he holds his pinky out when he drinks and sets his cup of purty little doilies. Aviator seems like a froo froo loving guy.
Still a fool searching for attention I see!!

Simpletons are easily amused!! I see you fall into this category as well!! Make sure to add that to your resume!
Are you admitting that you are a simpleton while attempting to pull me into the same category? Lmao. What a buffoon.

Are you admitting that you are a simpleton while attempting to pull me into the same category? Lmao. What a buffoon.
Back to my response to you: FOOL. You aren't nearly as funny as you believe you are!! If you truly "lmao", there will be nothing left of you..

Back to my response to you: FOOL. You aren't nearly as funny as you believe you are!! If you truly "lmao", there will be nothing left of you..

Aside from nudbud, I have never seen someone get their feelings hurt on a message board quite like you. Prayers sent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT