ADVERTISEMENT

Reporter post actual clinical results of vaccine, gets banned.

Well this is interesting. Former New York Times science reporter suspended by Twitter for reporting the actual Results of Pfizers clinical tests.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...r-after-he-posts-results-pfizer-clinical-test
Lol. Berenson is a major anti-vaxxer. To say it does nothing to protect against death is ridiculous. The headlines by the post and times are asinine as well. Some morons might actually believe that 75% of cases are among the unvaccinated or that the vaccinated spread it the same as the unvaccinated. Cdc had terrible messaging but the media tries to sensationalize it.

What he said was inaccurate and spread false information. I truly hope people like him get so incredibly sick from the virus that they realize how stupid they were for convincing people not to get the vaccine
How was he inaccurate by quoting the actual report? Is he not allowed to have his opinion? Or just not allowed because you don’t agree with it?

He's been posting shithead takes for a while, OP. Not that you'd ever read a link from me, or the Atlantic, but this is a good article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/04/pandemics-wrongest-man/618475/

lol. I read stuff and read that. Funny thing is that author gets an awful lot wrong while he’s condemning Benson. Such as masks work, but I digress.

I’m not here to defend Benson or everything he said. I honestly don’t know what all he said. I, along with Turley, was showing how rational discourse is handled, people dismiss it out of hand and don’t want to hear opposing or contrary views. Did he post the actual results of the study? Then that’s information. And that’s what people should value, rather than their own opinion or whimsy, as so many do now.

The real problem here is that the CDC and fauci have fundamentally destroyed a lot of peoples confidence and trust. At some point there was a cross over of science and politics, which should never happen. And fauci essentially asking social media to censor anything that went against what he and the CDC were reporting was damning as hell. It leaves a lot of people in a spot where they don’t know what to believe. It’s a bad spot for everyone to be in.
But it’s all good. The CDC will just change their name, people will forget, and we’ll just wait for the next big thing.

The real problem here is that the CDC and fauci have fundamentally destroyed a lot of peoples confidence and trust. At some point there was a cross over of science and politics, which should never happen. And fauci essentially asking social media to censor anything that went against what he and the CDC were reporting was damning as hell. It leaves a lot of people in a spot where they don’t know what to believe. It’s a bad spot for everyone to be in.
But it’s all good. The CDC will just change their name, people will forget, and we’ll just wait for the next big thing.
💯

Fauci has been as wrong as any of them, and he’s supposed to be the guy the country trusts. So if anybody needs to sit down and shut up, it is him. Not to mention his hands are bloody with the lab in Wuhan. Obama shut down the funding for a reason, and he and his cronies found a way around it. Berenson my be a quack, but the people we are supposed to trust are as well. And THAT is way worse.

What he said was inaccurate and spread false information. I truly hope people like him get so incredibly sick from the virus that they realize how stupid they were for convincing people not to get the vaccine
That's not very nice!

41nGXlJ2GSL.jpg

Lol. Berenson is a major anti-vaxxer. To say it does nothing to protect against death is ridiculous. The headlines by the post and times are asinine as well. Some morons might actually believe that 75% of cases are among the unvaccinated or that the vaccinated spread it the same as the unvaccinated. Cdc had terrible messaging but the media tries to sensationalize it.
Just a question. (I’m vaccinated so this doesn’t come from an anti vaxxxxer stance)

What happens if they were right? Why can’t he spread information? When you censor everything that doesn’t agree with the mainstream, you lose any chance at potentially finding any error in the narrative.

This is wrong.

Just a question. (I’m vaccinated so this doesn’t come from an anti vaxxxxer stance)

What happens if they were right? Why can’t he spread information? When you censor everything that doesn’t agree with the mainstream, you lose any chance at potentially finding any error in the narrative.

This is wrong.

They are right? Who is right? It’s a fact that the vaccines protect against death.

Reactions: aubscott
Which is why I got it, but censoring research is wrong. We’d still believe the earth is the center of the universe if censorship was right.
The dude literally tweeted the study showed Covid did nothing to protect against death. He knew what he was doing when he phrased it that way. I couldn’t imagine trying to persuade people from getting vaccinated knowing that some of the ones you convince will die and/or get hospitalized.

Seems as the two parties involved, vaccinated and unvaccinated, look for science to support their view. The fact is, that there’s still plenty of questions to this virus. No one, and I do mean no one, has all the answers.
The question if the vaccine protects against death or hospitalization has been answered though.

Reactions: Daddy4?
The question if the vaccine protects against death or hospitalization has been answered though.
Maybe, probably, but we don’t know all there is to know. I will agree with you wholeheartedly in five years. Until then, there’s still a lot of unknowns. Hopefully, you’re right.

That's the biggest issue of all, and it's why I've mostly quit consuming for-profit national media.

Reactions: Stumpfan
Maybe, probably, but we don’t know all there is to know. I will agree with you wholeheartedly in five years. Until then, there’s still a lot of unknowns. Hopefully, you’re right.
No, it’s actually a fact that the vaccines protect you against death and hospitalizations. You’re 25 times less likely to die or get hospitalized from Covid if you’re vaccinated. You don’t need to wait 5 years to know that. We know that now. But yea, we don’t know everything yet. Lol

Without a doubt. The anti vaxxers are to blame as well, but no one outside of other anti vaxxers has a hard time admitting that. There’s a real struggle in regards to keeping Fauci and the rest accountable.

lol. I read stuff and read that. Funny thing is that author gets an awful lot wrong while he’s condemning Benson. Such as masks work, but I digress.

I’m not here to defend Benson or everything he said. I honestly don’t know what all he said. I, along with Turley, was showing how rational discourse is handled, people dismiss it out of hand and don’t want to hear opposing or contrary views. Did he post the actual results of the study? Then that’s information. And that’s what people should value, rather than their own opinion or whimsy, as so many do now.
Fauci has been as wrong as any of them, and he’s supposed to be the guy the country trusts. So if anybody needs to sit down and shut up, it is him. Not to mention his hands are bloody with the lab in Wuhan. Obama shut down the funding for a reason, and he and his cronies found a way around it. Berenson my be a quack, but the people we are supposed to trust are as well. And THAT is way worse.
lol. yall are so dumb

Dude, you got to remember…there are Marxist, communist, and anti-free speecher’s at heart on here. They will latch on to this kind of thing every time to defend their fellow Marxist.

noted that not one of the critics addresses the censorship or substance of his tweet. They all have knee-jerk reactions.

Did he relase the actual data from pfizers study? Is this not information people should know?

The Bunker is the center of the earth, which as we know is the center of the universe.

So when you are here, you are in a geographical oddity — exactly two bajillion light years from everywhere.

Seems as the two parties involved, vaccinated and unvaccinated, look for science to support their view. The fact is, that there’s still plenty of questions to this virus. No one, and I do mean no one, has all the answers.
Exactly correct. get a physical—-Meet with your doctor. —-let him/her educate and guide you—-choose if you should get it——shut your ****ing mouth——do what doctor says

Did you just say that out loud really. You are as unhinged as the fools that believe this shit is all fake. You should do some deep self reflection man. That is a scary thought. You have let the myopic view of your perspective cloud your good judgement. I wish you the best man.

Here is a discussion about the risk of long term side effects from the director of the vaccine research clinic at UAB. The risk of covid is vastly higher than the risk of long term side effects.

How was he inaccurate by quoting the actual report? Is he not allowed to have his opinion? Or just not allowed because you don’t agree with it?

He misstated the purpose of the report. That should have been obvious to everyone

Did you just say that out loud really. You are as unhinged as the fools that believe this shit is all fake. You should do some deep self reflection man. That is a scary thought. You have let the myopic view of your perspective cloud your good judgement. I wish you the best man.

I'm right though so I have that going for me. He was incorrect in what he was suggesting. That is a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT