ADVERTISEMENT

Really good (for Alabama, that is) allocation of premium Bourbons today...

Archie

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2002
Huntsville, AL
in Huntsville today. I noted these allocations took place In Birmingham and Auburn last week and seemed to be a little "better" than normal...

I thought (guessed) Huntsville and other spots in north Alabama might receive their allocations today and had planned all week-end on making my rounds to the 2-3 state stores here in Huntsville and Madison that tend to get the Bourbon allocations most frequently as well as in numbers (cases)...however, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and almost decided not to bother. Glad I didn't follow that instinct...

Between 10AM (ABC store opening time) and noon I was able e to visit all 3 stores and I believe those two hours were worth my while...

I brought home to my Bourbon stash...

3 Bottles of 15 Year (Old) Old Fitzgerald Bottled In Bond (and Huntsville only received 12 bottles of this one today)

3 Bottles of Blantons

3 Bottles of Weller Antique 107

3 Bottles of Weller Special Reserve

3 Bottles of Eagle Rare

2 Bottles of Henry McKenna 10 Year Single Barrel Bottled in Bond

2 Bottles of EH Taylor Straight Rye

2 Bottles of EH Taylor Single Barrel

2 Bottles of EH Taylor Small Batch

2 Bottles of Buffalo Trace

1 Bottle of Angel Envy Cask Strength

It was a VERY GOOD 2 hours spent....I think. Haven't told or shown my wife yet. So as satisfied as I am right now....well, that might be temporary. She's gonna wanna know how much I spent and where in the Hell I'm going to put all these bottles.

I dunno....build a new room? Because I already have used all the space for Bourbon storage in the two rooms she has allocated to me for that purpose. No room for one more bottle in either of those rooms. Maybe I'll keep 'em in the car for a couple of days...

These 3 bottles are the ones I'm most excite about...

https://www.gobourbon.com/wp-conten...270E6-4EEE-4A0E-B401-7EDDA0D99FF9-696x696.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.