ADVERTISEMENT

Ralph Lauren cancels JT for using a slur...

giphy.gif

I mean, anyone would be seriously in trouble if they used that word at work and it was broadcast to anyone/everyone in real time. Apparently nobody on the Bunker works for a real company with an HR department?

Reactions: cantbeonyou
POLO kancelled THOMUZ????
DAYUM, I thank heeez da bezt golfer on tour. Wut da Hayul he do???
DAWG, his azzz called his own azzz a HOMOFOBIKKK SLURRR, and duh MIIIKROFONES piked dat shit up. Now, his azzz has bin fired by his primerry SPONTZER...tuff wurld we livin’ in!

Reactions: Docdumpsta
Putting professional athletes on a mic was and is a terrible decision.

JT is a Bammer but he seems like a good guy and does a lot for the game. Sucks he’s wrapped up in this BS.

Reactions: warrech and rcm0717
I mean, anyone would be seriously in trouble if they used that word at work and it was broadcast to anyone/everyone in real time. Apparently nobody on the Bunker works for a real company with an HR department?
A business can’t really let that slide, and then say that other slurs are not acceptable.

“Don’t use language in public, that is derogatory” isn’t a super high bar to hurdle. IMO.

Reactions: Law Tiger
Look, it's BS. I guarantee you he meant no harm by what he said. Now, with that being said, if you're dumb enough to say something like that when you know every move you make is on camera and being recorded, I can't help you.

Reactions: warrech
The JT love blows my mind. Don’t care where he went to school, the guy is always whining about something. Easily my least favorite golfer.

A business can’t really let that slide, and then say that other slurs are not acceptable.

“Don’t use language in public, that is derogatory” isn’t a super high bar to hurdle. IMO.
Maybe putting directional mics on athletes on live TV isn't a great idea, either.
I cuss myself out a few times a week a lot worse than I would ever say to anyone else.
Gotta let people be able to react naturally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT