ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the Corona bros...

Powerman26

PUTIN BEHIND A KEYBOARD
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
How will you feel when you are watching the game tomorrow? Will you feel guilty for taking pleasure watching kids play under such dangerous conditions? Anxiety at the lack of masks on the players? Nervous for the students in attendance during a pandemic (and lack of masks)? I am sure it will be a bevy of mixed emotions. Worried about you guys. Anywho, WDE and do your best to enjoy the game!

Will you do it for me? TIA.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I went to the 1st UAB game. I sat next to my buddy that is adamant that schools stay closed.

it was an interesting confluence of emotions and thoughts

I want schools to stay closed, but I would go to a game in a heartbeat.

Granted I don't have kids so I really don't have an opinion on whether schools should be closed or not, but it has been great for traffic.

Crickets..because I'm pretty sure most of this group can't post on the Bunker anymore.
Wrong. Everyone who acknowledged COVID was a serious threat from the start who hasn't ended their account can still post on the bunker. Sadly, we lost some great posters like CowardlyToaster and DrChuma over obnoxious BS from folks like you and OP.

@Jay G. Tate does this latest in the series of dozens of similar trollish threads on this topic by OP fall under the category of "fueling toxicity" and/or "intentionally agitating"?

Wrong. Everyone who acknowledged COVID was a serious threat from the start who hasn't ended their account can still post on the bunker. Sadly, we lost some great posters like CowardlyToaster and DrChuma over obnoxious BS from folks like you and OP.

@Jay G. Tate does this latest in the series of dozens of similar trollish threads on this topic by OP fall under the category of "fueling toxicity" and/or "intentionally agitating"?

People quit the internet because they found folks that disagreed with them? has to be more to the story.

Yikes...
images

Dammit OP, you have awoken the Dildo Meat. Thanks a lot.

I was being a bit tongue and cheek, but I am curious what the range of emotion will be for you.

So you are going to be full of guilt, like always, watching tomorrow.

Yikes...
images

Dammit OP, you have awoken the Dildo Meat. Thanks a lot.
When are you going to start your next thread on "planet fatness"? Please tag me to make sure I don't miss the entertainment.

People quit the internet because they found folks that disagreed with them? has to be more to the story.

I believe that Chuma and Toaster were just tired of mouth-breathing scum telling them that they were "rooting for people to die." Personally, I don't think you folks deserve the satisfaction.

But I'm not here to "fuel toxicity," so please carry on.

Reactions: OrigAUgirl and DM8
So you are going to be full of guilt, like always, watching tomorrow.
Nope. I applauded the SEC's decision in July/August to delay the start of the season long enough to get a better picture of the COVID situation and put protocols in place to play. Hopefully the patience displayed by Sankey and the ADs will pay off and the season will be able to be completed without many COVID-related issues.

Lol at tagging Tate......

We need @CowardlyToaster back heeer like YEZZTADAY!!!!!
Reeeely a funnay, funnay dude.
I thank he wuz politically in da "MINORITY" and dat bothered him but he wuz still a grate fambly memba. Hopefully, his azz comes back.

I thank he wuz politically in da "MINORITY" and dat bothered him but he wuz still a grate fambly memba. Hopefully, his azz comes back.
Couldn't handle the heat here at the Auburn Rivals internet message board. It's probably best he left.

How will you feel when you are watching the game tomorrow? Will you feel guilty for taking pleasure watching kids play under such dangerous conditions? Anxiety at the lack of masks on the players? Nervous for the students in attendance during a pandemic (and lack of masks)? I am sure it will be a bevy of mixed emotions. Worried about you guys. Anywho, WDE and do your best to enjoy the game!
probably hyper-ventilation all while making sure they get their satellite/cable service in the basement so they do not have to come out.

I’ll be so inspired by the political messaging on the field that I won’t even be able to concentrate on the game...

Reactions: crococile22

Why are you such a little bitch?

UAB was a pioneer in the field of social distancing at football games. They have been doing it for years.
UAB-game-at-Legion-Field.jpg

That's an old picture and shows UAB has come a long way. lotta folks including my best corona bro and people of all walks of life braved the pandemic for the home opener. UAB side was actually pretty crowded. It was a lot of fun.

Sad that that is what JHS will look like tomorrow tho.

Reactions: A&BTiger

Agreed. But some literal dick$ on here will spend all their time trying to prove how tough or right they are ...it gets REALLY OLD, just as old as the ish they complain about. They just want to fight..and no one wants to F with that crap. MOVE THE F ON ALREADY. No one knows how this will all turn out in the end and no one wanted people to die or never leave their house again..

Agreed. But some literal dick$ on here will spend all their time trying to prove how tough or right they are ...it gets REALLY OLD, just as old as the ish they complain about. They just want to fight..and no one wants to F with that crap. MOVE THE F ON ALREADY. No one knows how this will all turn out in the end and no one wanted people to die or never leave their house again..
Thare iz definitely sum "HAWT TOPICS" in dis FAMBLY and "COEVID19" iz certainly wun of dem!!!
But HAY itz FOOOOTBALL SEAZUN BABY!!!! Letz MOOOV ON!!
Juzt left the VAPE STORE!!
Got tunz of JUUULS, 2 galluns of EGG NOG and a DUBBBLE BOX of HAMBERGER HELPA foe TWO MORRRROW!!!!!
Look we neeed a favor frum yore azz two morrow-------------------------------When you and HUBBBY take a break frum "NAPPPPING", will you pleeeze kall the "BRANE DRANE???????????????????"
We gotta git sum of our funny feeemales on dat thang!!!!

@Ruxy Poo
@Jay G. Tate

Reactions: DM8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT