ADVERTISEMENT

PubMed.gov Study on Infectivity of Asymptomatic china virus Carriers

You see what you are doing here right? You are ignoring the fact that there has been very little evidence of asymptotic transmission and actually going so far as to ignore evidence to the contrary... you see it right?

There is plenty of evidence of asymptomatic transmission. Like I said, there are also evidently "super-virulent" asymptomatic carriers, people who infect a lot more than 2.3 people. There is also plenty of evidence of airborne transmission. What's funny is that pandemic playbook 101 suggests you assume a disease is transmissible through all methods and then gradually weed out the ones you find not to be effective means of transmission. That's why the very first CDC instructions to hospitals recommended airborne protocols where possible.

We have all been lied to about this disease, but not in the way most are trying to focus upon. All will be revealed. Massive, MASSIVE shit sandwich and everyone is going to have to take a bite. Some heads will likely roll too.

I don't ignore your article, but I do realize it's just not much in terms of supporting your position.

Last edited:
Reactions: DM8
[QUOTE="DM8, post: 7748341, member: 5790"”]

However, German virologist Christian Drosten, director of the Institute of Virology at Berlin's Charite hospital, urged policymakers to exercise caution when looking at studies examining the effects of COVID-19 on children. He pointed out that the findings of a Dutch study, which was used as evidence that children do not play a big role in spreading COVID-19, were not statistically significant.

According to his own research, Drosten said, children can carry as high levels of the coronavirus as adults. He and his colleagues warned "against an unlimited reopening of schools and kindergartens in the present situation."

In an April 29 press conference, World Health Organization technical lead Maria van Kerkhove doubled down on warnings against seeing children as immune, or unable to pass on the virus.

"There's no reason to think that children are less susceptible to infection if they're exposed, and that they can't transmit," she said. "We're really not seeing this in the epidemiology."

https://www.businessinsider.com/children-do-transmit-covid-19-says-researcher-amid-confusion-2020-4[/QUOTE]

lol Drosten’s study got rejected:

———
The one German study by Christian Drosten that tried to justify school closures by claiming children did not have lower viral loads arbitrarily binned age, a continuous variable, and still failed to support its predetermined conclusion. Re-analysis found the children in the study did have lower viral loads than adults. And Germany is opening schools, so the study didn’t convince the leadership of its own country.

Drosten’s conclusion was emphatically rejected in a joint statement from all of the leading German medical societies. In their statement, the German Society for Hospital Hygiene, the German Society for Pediatric Infectiology, the German Academy for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, and the Professional Association of Pediatricians in Germany say:

“Day care centers, kindergartens and primary schools should be reopened as soon as possible,” and “unrestricted.”
———

You make my point for me. You can only find theories they can transmit, because there’s little to no real world documentation.

Playing your copy and paste game, most in
the world have now understood this:

Iceland has the most extensive testing program relative to total population in the world and reports: “Children under 10 are less likely to get infected than adults and if they get infected, they are less likely to get seriously ill. What is interesting is that even if children do get infected, they are less likely to transmit the disease to others than adults. We have not found a single instance of a child infecting parents.”

This adds to similar findings in Switzerland: “Even when children are tested positive for the virus, their viral load is often very low. Which would explain why they are bad vectors of the disease. It seems that it is adults who infect children, not the other way around.”

In The Netherlands, experience has found: “The decision to reopen schools is based on a wide range of research which shows that young children are unlikely to pass on the virus or develop serious symptoms themselves, according to Jaap van Dissel, head of the public health institute RIVM. ‘There are no clusters in which schools would appear to be a hot spot,’ Van Dissel said. ‘And the closure of the schools has had no impact on the spread.’”

Research in France has found that the coronavirus risk for children is “extremely low, we can say a thousand times lower than in adults. Children are weak carriers, poor transmitters, and when they are infected it is almost always adults in the family who have infected them.” The French study “completely confirms all of the scientific literature.”

Evidence from Australia finds the same: “When school closures were initially proposed to control an epidemic, planners had influenza in mind. Flu spreading within schools and children are the main source for transmission in the community. But COVID-19 is not the flu. Far fewer children are affected by COVID-19, and the number of transmissions from children to children and children to adults is far less.”

This is great news! Looking forward to being with my people in JHS for the season opener September 5, 2020.

PubMed study exposed an asymptomatic covid19 (china virus) person to 455 uninfected and tracked the infection rate. Of those 455, ZERO became infected.

Unfortunately, leaders of our great country became more concerned regarding those with china virus than the many more lives senselessly destroyed by this foolish overreaction.

When honest responsible reporting akin to what is shared herein finally reveals the truth that some of us have known since the china virus fiasco commenced... will the sad pathetic doomsayers (they/we know who there are) be pissed off?... or stubbornly continue “the sky is falling” narrative. Here in Texas and last week back home in Auburn it is clear our fellow countrymen for the most part are finished and resuming a real normalcy in their lives. Sadly, the sad pathetic doomsayers think the misguided actions of lockdowns, school closures, face masks, gloves, etc. is “the new normal”. Fooking fraudulent fauci realizes he is exposed now and even the leader of the doomsayers now states we must discontinue the lockdowns or suffer irreparable damage to our great country.

War Eagle folks and have a great weekend recognizing the true Greatness and Exceptionalism of The United States of America remembering and honoring those who fought and died for our freedoms which we must fervently protect today and forever. God Bless The USA.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/324...g1bRnt8bq7jvJN0734XWR67aWN7_biYQlQxtgeeRSPVuo
Just stop with this shit.

[QUOTE="DM8, post: 7748341, member: 5790"”]
You claimed there was no evidence of asymptomatic spread just as there was no evidence of children spreading the virus. Do you agree that is false and asymptomatic spread has been confirmed by many credible studies?

On children spreading the virus, as I said, experts agree more studies are needed. You seem convinced there's no reason to worry about it which is exactly the opposite of the right approach as Dr. Hanage pointed out in the article above

“Assumptions that children are not involved in the epidemiology, because they do not have severe illness, are exactly the kind of assumption that you really, really need to question in the face of a pandemic,” Dr. Hanage said. “Because if it’s wrong, it has really pretty disastrous consequences.”

You claimed there was no evidence of asymptomatic spread just as there was no evidence of children spreading the virus. Do you agree that is false and asymptomatic spread has been confirmed by many credible studies?

On children spreading the virus, as I said, experts agree more studies are needed. You seem convinced there's no reason to worry about it which is exactly the opposite of the right approach as Dr. Hanage pointed out in the article above

“Assumptions that children are not involved in the epidemiology, because they do not have severe illness, are exactly the kind of assumption that you really, really need to question in the face of a pandemic,” Dr. Hanage said. “Because if it’s wrong, it has really pretty disastrous consequences.”
To assume children are not capable of spreading the disease is naive; however, it is truly remarkable that no outbreaks in the entire world have been linked to spread from a child. None. Not one. So a random statement declaring the assumption that children don't spread the disease leads to disastrous consequences is hollow. It's pure hyperbole. It really is doomsday prepper nonsense.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to make some generic statement that predicts doom if the virus starts spreading via asymptomatic children. Duh. No shit. The real danger is making policy stemming from some generic, pontificating "scientific observation" such as this.

Reactions: Jake6031

Another poster said there was little evidence of asymptomatic spread of which I said then it is not unlike child transmission as there is next to no documented tracing that leads back to children. You have a real hard time keeping up with what exactly people do and don’t say on here.

To assume children are not capable of spreading the disease is naive; however, it is truly remarkable that no outbreaks in the entire world have been linked to spread from a child. None. Not one. So a random statement declaring the assumption that children don't spread the disease leads to disastrous consequences is hollow. It's pure hyperbole. It really is doomsday prepper nonsense.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to make some generic statement that predicts doom if the virus starts spreading via asymptomatic children. Duh. No shit. The real danger is making policy stemming from some generic, pontificating "scientific observation" such as this.

Right. I don’t argue that it’s scientifically possible children can potentially transmit, but you literally cannot point me to one study in the world that traces a cluster back to a child. And I’m quite confident many have tried to make the link and when they can’t you end up with what you just described.

Reactions: Jake6031
Folks like you and Jim repeatedly guaranteed less people would die from COVID than the seasonal flu. Why can't you admit you were wrong?

It's pitiful that you are now moving the goal posts and desperately claiming that 100k Americans losing their lives in the last 2 months isn't significant. If anyone on the board in early April had cited a projection that 100k+ Americans would die by the end of May, you would have said that was impossible and called them a reckless fear monger.
There are no guarantees, but I am confident that more people will because of the way we handle COVID 19 than will die of it.

We will never know what it would have been like if we didn't destroy so many lives by our reaction but we do already know that more people are killing themselves than before. This virus is far more deadly as a scare tactic than a virus for sure.

Doomsday prepper nonsense? That's ridiculous. It would have been incredibly reckless to operate as if kids could not spread the virus. Hopefully the studies that are ongoing can either rule this in or out as an issue.

Another poster said there was little evidence of asymptomatic spread of which I said then it is not unlike child transmission as there is next to no documented tracing that leads back to children. You have a real hard time keeping up with what exactly people do and don’t say on here.
Do you agree that Jake is wrong and asymptomatic spread is an issue? If you agree he is wrong about that, you should have made that clear rather than saying his completely false claim was "not unlike" the issue of transmission by kids.

There are no guarantees, but I am confident that more people will because of the way we handle COVID 19 than will die of it.

We will never know what it would have been like if we didn't destroy so many lives by our reaction but we do already know that more people are killing themselves than before. This virus is far more deadly as a scare tactic than a virus for sure.
99k+ Americans have lost their lives in the last 2 months. How many people would need to have died to date for you to feel the measure taken to slow it down have been justified? 200k? 500k?

Doomsday prepper nonsense? That's ridiculous. It would have been incredibly reckless to operate as if kids could not spread the virus. Hopefully the studies that are ongoing can either rule this in or out as an issue.
You are missing the point. The guy you quoted is making generic, worst case scenario statements based on nothing. No facts, no data, no nothing. When he wrote that, there still hadn't been a cluster linked to a child. Not one. It's end of the earth, worst case scenario, world is ending, doomsday prepper nonsense. It's just blindly assuming the worst case scenario, and that's just as dangerous as completely ignoring what is actually happening.i could just as easily say we need to lock DM8 up in a negative pressure cell until this passes because he may be THE superspreader of superspreaders in the world even though I have no data to back that up, but we should just to be safe

You are missing the point. The guy you quoted is making generic, worst case scenario statements based on nothing. No facts, no data, no nothing. When he wrote that, there still hadn't been a cluster linked to a child. Not one. It's end of the earth, worst case scenario, world is ending, doomsday prepper nonsense. It's just blindly assuming the worst case scenario, and that's just as dangerous as completely ignoring what is actually happening.i could just as easily say we need to lock DM8 up in a negative pressure cell until this passes because he may be THE superspreader of superspreaders in the world even though I have no data to back that up, but we should just to be safe
No, you are clearly missing the point. What was the alternative to operating under the assumption kids could spread the virus? I presume you think experts should have told policy makers to the throw caution to the wind and hope it turned out kids didn't get sick or prove to be vectors for transmission.

No, you are clearly missing the point. What was the alternative to operating under the assumption kids could spread the virus? I presume you think experts should have told policy makers to the throw caution to the wind and hope it turned out kids didn't get sick or prove to be vectors for transmission.
Not going down this rabbit hole with you tonight. Love your basketball analysis

On review, your predictions were somehow even worse than Jim's. As justification for your claim that nothing should be shutdown in our country, you claimed COVID would last 3 months and kill fewer people in the US than H1N1 in 2009. 12k Americans died from H1N1. 99k+ have died to date from COVID. Are you ready to admit you were wrong?

Clearly I was wrong about the specific metric of raw number of deaths being more than h1n1 in the year 2009, I based this on the amount of deaths in China relative to the population. Is this what you base your claim on that I have been wrong about everything? Really? Btw what was your prediction on number of deaths?

You see what you're doing here? You're ignoring the fact that there is a mountain of evidence confirming there is asymptomatic transmission. Asymptomatic spread was identified as far back as February so this isn't a new issue. The CDC, New England Journal of Medicine and many other journals have published peer reviewed articles identifying asymptomatic spread as a key factor in why CV-19 has spread to millions of people around the world while SARS only infected 8200 people total...

Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic
Abstract

Recent epidemiologic, virologic, and modeling reports support the possibility of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) transmission from persons who are presymptomatic (SARS-CoV-2 detected before symptom onset) or asymptomatic (SARS-CoV-2 detected but symptoms never develop). SARS-CoV-2 transmission in the absence of symptoms reinforces the value of measures that prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 by infected persons who may not exhibit illness despite being infectious.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-1595_article

Asymptomatic Transmission, the Achilles’ Heel of Current Strategies to Control Covid-19

Traditional infection-control and public health strategies rely heavily on early detection of disease to contain spread. When Covid-19 burst onto the global scene, public health officials initially deployed interventions that were used to control severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2003, including symptom-based case detection and subsequent testing to guide isolation and quarantine. This initial approach was justified by the many similarities between SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2, including high genetic relatedness, transmission primarily through respiratory droplets, and the frequency of lower respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, and shortness of breath) with both infections developing a median of 5 days after exposure. However, despite the deployment of similar control interventions, the trajectories of the two epidemics have veered in dramatically different directions. Within 8 months, SARS was controlled after SARS-CoV-1 had infected approximately 8100 persons in limited geographic areas. Within 5 months, SARS-CoV-2 has infected more than 2.6 million people and continues to spread rapidly around the world.

What explains these differences in transmission and spread? A key factor in the transmissibility of Covid-19 is the high level of SARS-CoV-2 shedding in the upper respiratory tract,1 even among presymptomatic patients, which distinguishes it from SARS-CoV-1, where replication occurs mainly in the lower respiratory tract.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2009758

Man this guy really could have used your vast knowledge on the topic before that senate hearing bc he’s apparently unaware of this mountain of evidence...

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/new...Ae5GhsUPr8AoEBYtC80lOMlWVDiH4V6mxO498oGJvH1VE

This is great news! Looking forward to being with my people in JHS for the season opener September 5, 2020.

PubMed study exposed an asymptomatic covid19 (china virus) person to 455 uninfected and tracked the infection rate. Of those 455, ZERO became infected.

Unfortunately, leaders of our great country became more concerned regarding those with china virus than the many more lives senselessly destroyed by this foolish overreaction.

When honest responsible reporting akin to what is shared herein finally reveals the truth that some of us have known since the china virus fiasco commenced... will the sad pathetic doomsayers (they/we know who there are) be pissed off?... or stubbornly continue “the sky is falling” narrative. Here in Texas and last week back home in Auburn it is clear our fellow countrymen for the most part are finished and resuming a real normalcy in their lives. Sadly, the sad pathetic doomsayers think the misguided actions of lockdowns, school closures, face masks, gloves, etc. is “the new normal”. Fooking fraudulent fauci realizes he is exposed now and even the leader of the doomsayers now states we must discontinue the lockdowns or suffer irreparable damage to our great country.

War Eagle folks and have a great weekend recognizing the true Greatness and Exceptionalism of The United States of America remembering and honoring those who fought and died for our freedoms which we must fervently protect today and forever. God Bless The USA.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/324...g1bRnt8bq7jvJN0734XWR67aWN7_biYQlQxtgeeRSPVuo
There also was a study where they looked at people infected but recovered and they found helper t cells antibodies the body made. They went back and pulled blood from blood banks that was given between 2014 and 2016. 34 percent of the blood samples had these helper t cells. They think this may have come from people getting one of the four different coronoviruses that cause cold like symptoms.

Man this guy really could have used your vast knowledge on the topic before that senate hearing bc he’s apparently unaware of this mountain of evidence...

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/new...Ae5GhsUPr8AoEBYtC80lOMlWVDiH4V6mxO498oGJvH1VE
Senate hearings are usually both sides bringing in people who will give whatever message they want to send. Some in the Republican party has admitted they are trying to get doctors on record that supports their view.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200520-xmaaeu2wzbatzglevh2dihxami-story.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT