ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Spy on Your Rival access plan

Jay G. Tate

IT'S A TRAP!
Staff
Jan 17, 2003
Montgomery, Ala.
This has been discussed in various threads. I thought it deserved its own thread.

Rivals now has a SPY ON YOUR RIVAL access plan, which gives you read-only access to all or some Rivals boards. This is useful for savoring the pain and denial of other programs that lose big games, lose their coaches, are forced to keep their coaches.

The All-Access Pass is available as an add-on to your current subscription for $45 for annual subscribers or $8 for monthly subscribers. There has been talk inside the Rivals Publisher Sphere that All-Access Pass folks will receive other benefits to be revealed in the future. I don't know what those are, but I will pass that information along when I know.

Rivals also offers a 3-site bundle that costs $30 for annual or $4 for monthly subscribers.

Existing subscribers can add the All-Access Pass or 3-Site Bundle in your account profile, which is accessible from the FRONT PAGE of AuburnSports.com ... not the Bunker.

It's under the "Subscriptions" tab.

ps: Revenue generated from these added access plans comes to OUR SITE and not the other sites. So don't feel like you'd be supporting the Bam Bams or Bull Pups if you add them as your rival; they get $0.00 of that revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News