ADVERTISEMENT

Pops I dunno about sanctions but nud is madder than hell in the Craig thread

Oct 1, 2012
LMAO! This might be an all-timer.

As I told him, if he would have just said "Yep, that was dumb, wish he hadn't done it", that thread would have died after 2 posts.

He's been railing on the I am a 'lying POS" wagon for an hour now LMAO!

Never allow anyone to besmirch the good name of the Cult!

LMAO! This might be an all-timer.

As I told him, if he would have just said "Yep, that was dumb, wish he hadn't done it", that thread would have died after 2 posts.

He's been railing on the I am a 'lying POS" wagon for an hour now LMAO!

Never allow anyone to besmirch the good name of the Cult!
All you have to do is provide a link showing what he said and I will admit he made a mistake if it says what you said initially. Until you provide that link you are a lying POS. Is that hard to understand? Maybe it is for you.

This 2015 version of nudbud all started with me teabagging him into oblivion over him sprinting to the board with the Cyrus Jones news, only to find out the charges were dropped... and to top it all off, auburn's no name starter got arrested and booted days later LOL!

After that, he got madder than hell and began cursing me out and kicking his animals.

All you have to do is provide a link showing what he said and I will admit he made a mistake if it says what you said initially. Until you provide that link you are a lying POS. Is that hard to understand? Maybe it is for you.

All you have to do is check the kid's updates on 247. But of course even if you do you'll find another reason to let Craig off the hook.

Dude is a cancer. You turds agreed with us Bammers on that BEFORE he came to aubarn LMAO!

All you have to do is check the kid's updates on 247. But of course even if you do you'll find another reason to let Craig off the hook.

Dude is a cancer. You turds agreed with us Bammers on that BEFORE he came to aubarn LMAO!
I'm not a member of 247, but all you have to do is link it. I am about to go to dinner and I will look for your link when I get back home. TIA for the link.

I'm not a member of 247, but all you have to do is link it. I am about to go to dinner and I will look for your link when I get back home. TIA for the link.
Why is it you are always too lazy to do your own research? I bet if we asked you to find pictures of redneck Bama fans you'd spend six hours straight looking for them.

No wonder you haven't accomplished anything in your life and sit at home all day patrolling the Auburn board for us nasty Bammers. LMAO.

yea, yea, yea... photoshop, craig is a cancer, bammer let thompson go and da bahr is the greatest ever... yea, yea, yea.

You are one funny azz dude! Do you do any stand up shows? Row damn Thde!

College201007121652120003.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT