• i will live in a bubble

Votes: 23 6.9%

• Total voters

T I G E R

OSORIO IS MY BAE
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2007
Birmingham, AL
that the coronavirus is about to roar back and we must shut everything down again and live in bubbles for the rest of time....

what is your response?

nWJEpft.gif

Will never happen because:

1. Riots will not stop and the 2 don’t go together.

2. Powerful people want the chaos to continue and, again, the 2 don’t go together.

that the coronavirus is about to roar back and we must shut everything down again and live in bubbles for the rest of time....

what is your response?
There's more covid patients in the ICU at my wife's hospital now than there were back in March or April. I would still not be in favor of another shut down, but I think we ended the first one too early.

Reactions: fntiger and tire
Use caution and protect the elderly. It seems we are all or nothing lately. We absolutely can't fully shut this economy down again. Too many leaders on both sides acting completely foolish. This thing won't go away until there's an effective vaccine so we're going to have to learn to live with that and keep moving at the same time.

There's more covid patients in the ICU at my wife's hospital now than there were back in March or April. I would still not be in favor of another shut down, but I think we ended the first one too early.

Why? What is going to change in a few more weeks of shutdown.

The real question is What did this hospital (and all others) do between Feb and now to adjust to the new normal?

the original plan was to shut down, flatten the curve, and give hospitals a chance to adjust.

Shouldn’t we be curious what the adjustments are?

I did LOL at the last 3 paragraphs of the article, especially the final sentence:

"New York went from one of the highest infection rates in the country to one of the lowest because we made decisions based on science, not politics," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday.

"We're seeing in other states what happens when you just reopen with no regard for metrics or data -- it's bad for public health and for the economy, and states that reopened in a rush are now seeing a boomerang."

Cuomo is consider forcing visitors from high-transmission states to quarantine upon arrival to New York state, he said.

I did LOL at the last 3 paragraphs of the article, especially the final sentencee:

"New York went from one of the highest infection rates in the country to one of the lowest because we made decisions based on science, not politics," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday.

"We're seeing in other states what happens when you just reopen with no regard for metrics or data -- it's bad for public health and for the economy, and states that reopened in a rush are now seeing a boomerang."

Cuomo is consider forcing visitors from high-transmission states to quarantine upon arrival to New York state, he said.
Good thing I don’t ever have plans on going to NY I guess.

Use caution and protect the elderly. It seems we are all or nothing lately. We absolutely can't fully shut this economy down again. Too many leaders on both sides acting completely foolish. This thing won't go away until there's an effective vaccine so we're going to have to learn to live with that and keep moving at the same time.
The elderly need to stay their ass home. Everywhere I go I see old people chilling at bars and restaurants like they dont give a damn about the virus. Why should we?

94% to 6%.

this echoes what i’m seeing out and about. people are wearing masks some and bama fans have gone back to licking windows. things are returning to normal.

Reactions: Mikecb22

what is your response?
I say that it's a serious issue and you are an unserious person who can't/won't frame a question honestly.

Being huge is not the same thing as being grown.

Not only will I NOT be wearing a mask, I'm licking as much stuff in public as possible. I want people to know how tough I am and how I'll be voting this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hospitalizations are up 33% in Ga in just a couple of weeks. I don’t think we should “shut down” but there needs to be more masks and distancing in public imo. If this trend continues I’m concerned about whether and under what restrictions schools will open.

Reactions: OrigAUgirl
The elderly need to stay their ass home. Everywhere I go I see old people chilling at bars and restaurants like they dont give a damn about the virus. Why should we?
I was in rural TN last week and there was a little bar at the hotel. Old locals were elbow to elbow at this 10' bar. Elbow to elbow. I made a comment about social distancing not being a thing out here, and a guy said that they have had zero cases in the county.

I said," I'm not from this county".

They didn't seem to get it.

I was in rural TN last week and there was a little bar at the hotel. Old locals were elbow to elbow at this 10' bar. Elbow to elbow. I made a comment about social distancing not being a thing out here, and a guy said that they have had zero cases in the county.

I said," I'm not from this county".

They didn't seem to get it.
Were you wearing a mask?

what is your response?
Nobody GAF about this virus anymore. Now the protests are over, the media is spinning this shit back up. Live life, wash your hands, stay away from the elderly. It's the flu

Hospitalizations are up 33% in Ga in just a couple of weeks. I don’t think we should “shut down” but there needs to be more masks and distancing in public imo. If this trend continues I’m concerned about whether and under what restrictions schools will open.

Up 100% in Texas. First comes increased cases. Then comes increased hospitalizations. Then comes increased deaths unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT