ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast: I sit down with Julian Lewis' Uncle..

fntiger

SIR LIKES-A-LOT
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Transcribed because rivals won’t let me do audio.

**Me:** Hey Uncle Carver, what's your take on your nephew JuJu's decision?

**Uncle Carver:** Who's JuJu? And why are you asking me about college football? I'm in the middle of a spades game here, boy.

**Me:** Oh, come on, Uncle Carver. You know, JuJu, your nephew?

**Uncle Carver:** First of all, I don't have a nephew named JuJu. Second, I don't follow high school football, and third, can you please stop interrupting my game?

**Me:** Oh, I'm sorry. I just figured since you're family, you'd be interested in how his college recruitment is going. What do you think about the recent drama?

**Uncle Carver:** (sighs heavily) Look, I don't know any JuJu, and I don't have time for this. I'm trying to focus on this hand. Now, I'd appreciate it if you could find something else to do.

**Me:** But Uncle Carver, it's just a few questions. Which college do you think he'll choose? He's got offers from all the big schools.

**Uncle Carver:** (slams down a card) I've told you already, I don't know this JuJu kid! And if he's not my nephew, why would I care where he goes to college? Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to enjoy my game.

**Me:** You're probably right. It's just that everyone's talking about it, and I thought maybe you had some insight. Since you are his uncle.

**Uncle Carver:** (rolls his eyes) Everyone's talking about it? I'm guessing by everyone, you mean the folks on that bunker? Get out of here asshat. I don’t know any JuJu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.