ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE READ - Prescott House and the children of Jefferson County need your help

rthomas14

BUNKER SOCIAL CHAIR
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2007
Most here are aware of my love for a Child Advocacy Center in Jefferson County Alabama called Prescott House. My wife is the executive director and she, along with her incredible staff are offering help and restoring hope to sexually and physically abused children in our area, every day. They are a non profit and over the past few years both state and federal funding has steadily declined. They are constantly attempting to raise money to support the work they do. One of the ways they do this is with an annual golf tournament.
My wife and I have been on the other side of the world for a couple of weeks and, honestly, all of a sudden it’s time for that tournament. We are looking for teams and sponsors. In the past a number of Bunker members have been incredibly generous. I’m asking if anyone can get on board this year, we desperately need the help. We need teams more than anything

Here are the details:
Location - Greystone Legacy
Start time - 12 noon (registration and pre round brunch starts at 10:30am)
Post round - Buffet Dinner and silent Auction
4 person team - $2,750
Hole sponsor - $1,000
The Barber level sponsor - $7,500
which includes:
A four man team, recognition on all signage and social media, recognition on PH website
Date - October 16th

I know that’s only a week from today and many of you can’t make that work. I’m hoping a couple of groups can come from the Bunker. I’m m hoping a few of you have some corporate charity money that you need to donate to an incredible cause. If so, please consider this event and Prescott House. It’s an amazing organization doing unbelievably hard work. I promise you if you spent a week with them and saw the children and families who’s lives have been destroyed and how this staff comes along side of them and helps them walk through and come out the other side, if you saw it, you would empty your wallets to help.
Here is a link for restoration and more information:

Below are a couple of videos that tell the story of what happens at Prescott House. Please take a moment and watch.

This place is fun, funny, combative, passionate and also kind and generous. If there’s anyway you can help, please consider it. Thank you so much!

Reactions: DM8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.