ADVERTISEMENT

Philadelphia is being destroyed live on television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black thugs. Sorry to sound that way but it’s true.

giphy.gif

As far as that city is concerned, wall it off and make it a prison Escape from New York style...
giphy.gif
I love it. Then we send the snake in to get the philly cheese steaks. Put a bomb in his neck and have a timer on it so they will still be warm.

Not a big fan of the cheese whiz cheese steaks but love me some provolone, onions, peppers and mushrooms. I guess philly did one thing right.
First time I went to Philly, I was meeting a coworker to pickup my new company vehicle and then we were headed to Pittsburgh to work for the week before I drove back to Orlando. He gave me a printed map of rest stops along the way for the drive in case I got the shits from my Philly cheesesteak...

Reactions: kenews
Reactions: KILLAKONG
First time I went to Philly, I was meeting a coworker to pickup my new company vehicle and then we were headed to Pittsburgh to work for the week before I drove back to Orlando. He gave me a printed map of rest stops along the way for the drive in case I got the shits from my Philly cheesesteak...
You get the cheez whiz ones. I just could not get excited about watching them spoon the cheese on the steaks. Love Philly though and it is a great city.

Reactions: alphatiger08
You get the cheez whiz ones. I just could not get excited about watching them spoon the cheese on the steaks. Love Philly though and it is a great city.
Later spent a night in center city coming back the night before from AC for my flight back, I wasn’t too impressed honestly...

Reactions: kenews
Later spent a night in center city coming back the night before from AC for my flight back, I wasn’t too impressed honestly...
As is with all cities these days the waterfront is nice. The history part of the city is nice. People are friendly there. I know even with the riots it will not end up like Baltimore. That city has nothing left to loot and that is why we are not seeing a lot of riots there. They are just done.

Reactions: alphatiger08
I don’t think @JLEAGLE07 is racist or starting anything here. It is a fact that these riots were started by black people. It’s also a fact that Dylan roof (a white man) killed a bunch of innocent black people in a church. These are facts and shouldn’t be policed by PC bros
I’m definitely not racist. I spend last night hanging out with 2 black friends getting hammered. I have black friends. Even they realize that the black community in these areas make them look bad. The white dude who shot the church up is a racist. These black people that are rioting and tearing up cities are criminals and thugs that serve no purpose in society just like that white guy who shot up the church

Reactions: Ruxy Poo
Deep lol derp lol. Whatever the hell you want to say. The majority of people doing the rioting and illegal activity are blacks in this situation

Were you flipping channels tonight? The majority getting arrested and busting windows were white. They love the graffiti too with their backpacks of spray paint. White little punks.

You gave me one example. I can screenshot a picture from google or any news outlet and provide you thousands of examples. Sorry bud but your liberal ass is wrong. The majority of rioting is coming from blacks. That’s a fact.

Lol. You must just watch one channel. The story of this whole thing over past riots is white involvement.

You gave me one example. I can screenshot a picture from google or any news outlet and provide you thousands of examples. Sorry bud but your liberal ass is wrong. The majority of rioting is coming from blacks. That’s a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT