ADVERTISEMENT

PERSPECTIVE: Gus's last three losses are to No. 1 Uat, No. 2 Oklahoma, and No. 3 Clemson*

Continue to settle on mediocrity! Gus is what he is and he is in Way over his head. You saw the difference between an experience college coach and a high school coach with our team. D played their butts off and showed an experienced college coach in charge and the O looked like garbage with a high school coaches leading them.

Gus forfeited a winnable game against the NC's last year and did so again against the #3 team in the country right now with absolutely HORRENDOUS play calling and game prep. Both times with AUsome defensive efforts. We had no chance against UAT or UO last year because of injuries but then isn't that a recruiting issue? On his watch?

Gus forfeited a winnable game against the NC's last year and did so again against the #3 team in the country right now with absolutely HORRENDOUS play calling and game prep. Both times with AUsome defensive efforts. We had no chance against UAT or UO last year because of injuries but then isn't that a recruiting issue? On his watch?
Not sure if you are supporting cgm or not. Our recruiting has been on par with what we need or can ever expect for the most part, IMO.

He is just not the person we need for our HC. He literally looks lost many times during a game and he doesn't make adjustments to his gameplan when it is apparent to everyone its not working. I've never supported his hire (my friends can attest to this) and I'm so disappointed I can't look forward to AU Football while he is coach.

The offensive product he puts on the field is not polished, his predictability is well established, zero and I mean zero QB development and he publically comes across as an introverted high school science teacher with a dark side no one knows about (bodies buried on the property kinda dark).

This chapter in AU football will end poorly as all of jj's hires do.

Another $1000 season ticket for a great big shit sandwich and don't even get me started with Sodexo...

On the positive side, the defense has played outstanding, the best we've had since 04 at this point.

Reactions: mrsensitive
lol at the justification by OP.

Copied and pasted into an email and sent to my friends and family so we could all share a laugh.
Indeed. It really proves that Malzook can't compete with the elite teams. Let's not forget that he laid an egg against a UGA team that was mediocre at best last season. Auburn's "signature wins" were against LSU and Arkansas - both train wrecks.

You can fire Malzook but who you gonna get to replace him that will do any better? Kevin Steele? Chip Kelly?

Advice: Think very carefully about your choices. Personally I hope you keep your bespectacled genius for a long time to come.

Indeed. It really proves that Malzook can't compete with the elite teams. Let's not forget that he laid an egg against a UGA team that was mediocre at best last season. Auburn's "signature wins" were against LSU and Arkansas - both train wrecks.

You can fire Malzook but who you gonna get to replace him that will do any better? Kevin Steele? Chip Kelly?

Advice: Think very carefully about your choices. Personally I hope you keep your bespectacled genius for a long time to come.
Fully understanding this is an open forum, bammers just can keep to themselves. And while your reply is not really obnoxious, your side always wants to chime in on opponent's sites, or any site for that matter.

I know you would like us to keep The Nutty Professor around for a while, just like enjoyed the Salad Days of Coach Shula fiddling around your sidelines with that far off look on his face. Be glad Tebow went gator, be very glad....

Fully understanding this is an open forum, bammers just can keep to themselves. And while your reply is not really obnoxious, your side always wants to chime in on opponent's sites, or any site for that matter.

I know you would like us to keep The Nutty Professor around for a while, just like enjoyed the Salad Days of Coach Shula fiddling around your sidelines with that far off look on his face. Be glad Tebow went gator, be very glad....
Sounds like you have some thin skin.

We survived Shula. You can survive Malzook.

Sorry your feelings are hurt.

The only thing more predictable than cgm's offense is a turd fan insisting on having the last word in a discussion on an opponent's form. Well done, dickbird, well done.

Thank you. I take pride in being better than you in literally every tangible metric of life.

Your point is valid. However, it's not that the loss that is discouraging, it's that Auburn failed to be competative on the offensive side of the ball giving us no chance at victory. Watching Auburn play and realizing that we are going to need a MJH type event to score has taken the fun out of Auburn Football. And that loss is most definately on Gus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT