ADVERTISEMENT

Pentagon admits testing UFO wreckage

adean04

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2010
Skipperville, AL
A researcher wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency and asked them for results of any UFO material they have, as well as results of any tests the performed on such material.

They responsed with a 154 page report showing they had in fact tested UFO wreckage materials. Those tests have included materials such as the metal alloy Nitinol, a nickel-titanium alloy that "remembers" and can revert back to its original shape if it has been heated and molded into a different form. Other materials were said to be able to slow down the speed of light or cause objects to become invisible.

giphy.gif

A researcher wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency and asked them for results of any UFO material they have, as well as results of any tests the performed on such material.

They responsed with a 154 page report showing they had in fact tested UFO wreckage materials. Those tests have included materials such as the metal alloy Nitinol, a nickel-titanium alloy that "remembers" and can revert back to its original shape if it has been heated and molded into a different form. Other materials were said to be able to slow down the speed of light or cause objects to become invisible.

giphy.gif

At this point, they could march an alien out of the front steps on the white house and people wouldn't be phased. There'd still be conspiracy theories and people still wouldn't believe.

CNN just reported "TRUMP is from outer space". Not meant to be political. Meant to be funny and poking fun at the press. The news is such a joke today. Hell I don't even know what to believe on this story. No credibility. I have to believe there is other life somewhere. Hech we are here why wouldn't some one else be some where else??????.

I do find it peculiar that in 1947 William Ware “Mack” Brazel, (the person who discovered the Roswell wreckage) took some of the wreckage home to show to his family and they all said the same thing... it would return back to its original shape when damaged. Like heavy aluminum foil that goes back to its original shape when squeezed.
And now this report says the same thing

Last edited:
Fred Hampton was only 21 before the FBI assassinated him.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

have to believe there is other life somewhere. Hech we are here why wouldn't some one else be some where else??????.
They aren't necessarily from another place. Not in the way that we think of 'places'. They might well have been here all along, even longer than humans (which could explain how we got here). Or from a neighboring dimension. Or from a different time in the same place.

We're missing the forest for the trees, IMO. Aliens do not have to be E.T.'s.

They aren't necessarily from another place. Not in the way that we think of 'places'. They might well have been here all along, even longer than humans (which could explain how we got here). Or from a neighboring dimension. Or from a different time in the same place.

Or there could be nothing alien or exotic at all. There isn't a hint of a shred of a scintilla of evidence of anything unusual in the report in the OP. Just a bunch of fodder for gullible people who really really want to believe our planet has been visited by aliens and that we are not alone in the cosmos. No different than run-of-the-mill superstition or pseudoscience. I.e. there is nothing to see here.

My money is on them being humans from the future or another dimension.

Or there could be nothing alien or exotic at all. There isn't a hint of a shred of a scintilla of evidence of anything unusual in the report in the OP. Just a bunch of fodder for gullible people who really really want to believe our planet has been visited by aliens and that we are not alone in the cosmos. No different than run-of-the-mill superstition or pseudoscience. I.e. there is nothing to see here.
Lol you think people are gullible for believing there is other life in the universe?

I've contemplated the time travel angle a good bit and make up in my mind that is more plausible than intradimensional beings....certainly not ruling that out though.

Reactions: BeatBama60
CNN just reported "TRUMP is from outer space". Not meant to be political. Meant to be funny and poking fun at the press. The news is such a joke today. Hell I don't even know what to believe on this story. No credibility. I have to believe there is other life somewhere. Hech we are here why wouldn't some one else be some where else??????.
We are not alone

I feel that because of my avatar, I am more credible to discuss this than any of you. We all know that our avatar pic is what creates our real authority here.

There are over a billion other galaxies and if we are just playing the odds, we aren't the only ones out here.

Reactions: adean04

I’ve wondered same thing when I see the Navy pilots’ footage of the “tic tac”

Reactions: BeatBama60

giphy.gif

Its goofy to think intelligent life doesnt exist throughout the universe,the only place we know there is none is the bunker

No, I think people are gullible for believing the government is hiding evidence of it.
Well...they just admitted they were hiding what inspired this thread right? So that was hidden until they just admitted they were hiding it. There is certainly other stuff they know they aren’t telling us.

Now, I don’t think they have a full understanding of what TF these things actually are and that type of stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT