ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hatin' & Braggin'- Why do you do it so much?

AdanB591

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2006
By the way, I'm hatin' because I think y'all stretch the truth (i.e. lie) too much. I just wonder what compels people to do this. I am referring to people talking about their hand-timed 4.4 in school, There plus 400 lb bench, their 35 on the ACT, etc... I wonder why people feel need to complain about the president, coaches, internet service (I'm a Comcast subscriber, so I understand it a little), the site being a down a few hours, etc.. . I know most of it is human nature, but why do we do this? It's crazy. I know some may say they "you hatin' us because you ain't us", but I just wondered why some of you do this.

The ACT score brought me this post today. The average score in Alabama is 20.6. I know there are several that score higher, but I have taught kids in high schools for over 10 years, I could count the amount of 30 plus scores on one hand I have seen. In the post, almost every talked about a score over 30. That certainly could be true for those people, but I find it hard.

Once again, I know it is human nature to exaggerate. I know this is the internet, and Rule #18 applies. However, it is just a question.

Signed, Inquisitive

P.S.- Never broke 5.0, Never broke 300 lb (275 lb I believe), 27, Democrat , The loss is not on Gus, Comcast blows- give me FTTH please, and I need a break from this site ever so often. #100%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.