OT: Anybody have any tips on protecting yourself in a huge mob of Antifa/BLM?

sandiegoaubie

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2019
I'm working the Medical Tent on Saturday. I could use some tips to pass along to the guys on the frontlines. I actually learned a lot from watching the Portland scumbags.
I will be triaging and treating the wounded good guys
TIA

Last edited:

au_goat

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I'm working the Medical Tent on Saturday. I could use some tips to pass along to the guys on the frontlines. I actually learned a lot from watching the Portland scumbags. Any recs appreciated.
I will be triaging and treating the wounded.
TIA
Get naked and cover yourself in baby oil. Make loud, but in coherent noises.

Jim in Scranton

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2012
I would recommend keeping a trident with you at all times

giphy.gif

Auburn73

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2007
Nantahala, NC
AR-15s. With 20 large capacity mags.

1 (ONE) warning burst of 3-5 rounds.

Then send em on to eternity.

Only the ones that threatenen you and your coworkers with bodily harm and loss of life of course

WDE

The Gorgeous Randy Flamethrower

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
I'm working the Medical Tent on Saturday. I could use some tips to pass along to the guys on the frontlines. I actually learned a lot from watching the Portland scumbags. Any recs appreciated. Figured some of ya'll might have some good tips.
TIA
Try deleting your account and turning the news off

hsvtiger34

NOT A KISS-ASS
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2002
If Antifa approaches you, just say 'boo'. Those beta cucks don't want any. If that doesn't work, threaten them with a bar of soap or shampoo. They are judged by their peers on the amount of grease in their hair...

eagle91

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm working the Medical Tent on Saturday. I could use some tips to pass along to the guys on the frontlines. I actually learned a lot from watching the Portland scumbags. Any recs appreciated. Figured some of ya'll might have some good tips.
TIA
No worries they are all peaceful.

aucertified

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2015
TIA
make sure when you make a fist that your thumb is on the outside and you will be fine

Reactions: BeatBama60

sandiegoaubie

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2019
I'll be tx'ing peeps at the medical tent. I think the police and blue lives matter people know how to defend themselves. Thanks ya'll

BeatBama60

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2004
I'll be tx'ing peeps at the medical tent. I think the police and blue lives matter people know how to defend themselves. Thanks ya'll
Seriously though, don’t go near that shit without at least some pepper spray. The cops cannot protect you, no matter how much they may want to. You gotta be prepared to take care of yore own bizness.