ADVERTISEMENT

One huge reason Delta spreading so fast…

This is the thing..

We currently are having an outbreak amongst friends in which literally no one is sick past congestion for a day (the 1/9 with symptoms for a day).

We only know about it because one girl had to take a mandatory test for her law school campus. Others got tests and we quickly realized there were more.

The vaccine is incredible.

This is the thing..

We currently are having an outbreak amongst friends in which literally no one is sick past congestion for a day (the 1/9 with symptoms for a day).

We only know about it because one girl had to take a mandatory test for her law school campus. Others got tests and we quickly realized there were more.

The vaccine is incredible.

Yea, I want to know if I had it too just to know. My wife got tested today because my daughter was exposed (don’t think she has it) and then my wife had very minor Cold symptoms for two days. We will see tomorrow but I don’t think she has it. If she does, I guess my daughter and I will get tested. It was a free test and took her 30 min to go get it.

Yea, I want to know if I had it too just to know. My wife got tested today because my daughter was exposed (don’t think she has it) and then my wife had very minor Cold symptoms for two days. We will see tomorrow but I don’t think she has it. If she does, I guess my daughter and I will get tested. It was a free test and took her 30 min to go get it.
It's like wildfire here in the city, me thinks, but since we are large part vaccinated (especially the crews that go and do so much in North Brooklyn) hospitals aren't being overrun!

Praise the vaccine and here's hoping it stays this way.

It's like wildfire here in the city, me thinks, but since we are large part vaccinated (especially the crews that go and do so much in North Brooklyn) hospitals aren't being overrun!

Praise the vaccine and here's hoping it stays this way.

I think NY and the NE states above PA will do great this winter due to high vax and high natural immunity. You will have an increase in cases but very little death imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT