ADVERTISEMENT

Ole miss on3 latest update

Bowden34

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 26, 2014
“ have been very comfortable with everything I have posted about the Kiffin situation up until now, but what I am about to post I am not comfortable with, but I have to post it because it is what I am hearing from inside the Manning Center.

One, Kiffin has been "loose as a goose" today, he's been "tense" for a couple of week, which means to some in the building that he has made some kind of decision.

Two, Keith Carter is frustrated because he has not been able to get an answer from Kiffin, but he is prepared to start flying out Friday morning under teh direction adn consultation of a search firm to prospective replacements if Kiffin leaves.

Three, Kiffin's family is begging him to stay put.

Four, I have spoken to a lot of people inside the building and they still say it's a 50-50 proposition on him staying or going.

Five, he has not tipped his hand in any way to the team, including tonight's team meeting - so far - in Tupelo according to an inside source.

Six, here's the thing I am certain of: I don't have a clue what he is going to do, but the tea leaves indicate he's a goner, I guess.

Seven, I'm mad. He's put us (Ole Miss, the fan base, the players, his assistants) through a bunch of BS that was unnecessary that we did not deserve - stay or leave - and he has used up a lot of equity with me. He's embarrassed us for no reason trying to be cute on Twitter. Stay or go, I simply do not care, but if he stays there's a whole new level of trust he will have to earn in my way of thinking. Your mileage may vary and to that I say to each his own.

Good night (unless we hear something later).” This is from chuck on ole miss on3

To be honest I don’t have a good feeling about this. War damn forever but we about to somehow get ****ed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.