ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss and Ark fans on here barking about the TAM loss? Really?

AUMont

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 12, 2004
You losers just need to worry about probation and getting bowl eligible in the next 3 years respectively.

This post was edited on 11/10 8:47 AM by AUMont

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Originally posted by AUMont:
You losers just need to worry about probation and getting bowl eligible in the next 3 years respectively.

Since you brought up probation matters...maybe that's why they are here? Seeking expert advice from this board?

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Originally posted by AUMont:

Since you brought up probation matters...maybe that's why they are here? Seeking expert advice from this board?

laugh.r191677.gif
Is that you Luther Davis?... cast da first stone... I been hacked...

Hey billy I'm sure you won't answer as you have never answered anything I have asked you but I'll try. Who was on probation for 16 continuous years in the 1990s and 2000's? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Auburn but it was a state school.

Bama fan such as yourself has MUCH more intimate knowledge of probation than I do. We haven't seen probation since 1992. Bama IS probation.

Originally posted by nudbud:
Hey billy I'm sure you won't answer as you have never answered anything I have asked you but I'll try. Who was on probation for 16 continuous years in the 1990s and 2000's? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Auburn but it was a state school.
The old auburn message board myth on 16 straight years of probation.
See the link for the actual time Alabama spent on probation.

Not 16 years

But you were still in the window in the years that weren't listed as probation. So technically you were on probation or in the window for the 16 continuous years. An all time record plus the fact that you were "staring down the barrel" at one time.

Also should have been on for at least the past five, but since NCAA is co corrupt, you haven't been nailed. SO I count your probation as at least 20 years now.

Originally posted by dustinator:

Originally posted by nudbud:
The old auburn message board myth on 16 straight years of probation.
See the link for the actual time Alabama spent on probation.
Bammer has a great string of probation with 'repeat offender' windows and all kinds of other great accomplishments like "Starring down the barrel" of the death penalty from NCAA officials. Bammers should be proud! Stand up and be counted bammers! You hav 15 NC with a standard deviation of +/- 6 NCs. row thde.... by gawd!!!

Of course we are with plain, simple and justifiable reasons. You guys wanted to come to our board and run your damned mouths, and now that what we tried to tell you about you precious little coach is coming true now you want to play the damn victim card. Go to hell!!! Your not so damned high and mighty after all now are you? I told you your pompous ass's would lose to Miss. St., Ole Miss, and Texas A&M at the least. So I was wrong about Ole Miss....big whoop. Not that impressive of a win anyway. Fact is we all tried to tell you Gus was not the Messiah, and he would bring your program back down, and this is only the beginning of it .............Now as I said before the Iron Bowl is right around the corner, and I have that day circled, and when Bama does win expect some more I told your ass's so......ROLL TIDE BEAT AUBBY

PS. If you dont want us coming over here returning the smack talk keep your ass's off our board you little crybaby ass bitches.

Originally posted by razRjag:
Of course we are with plain, simple and justifiable reasons. You guys wanted to come to our board and run your damned mouths, and now that what we tried to tell you about you precious little coach is coming true now you want to play the damn victim card. Go to hell!!! Your not so damned high and mighty after all now are you? I told you your pompous ass's would lose to Miss. St., Ole Miss, and Texas A&M at the least. So I was wrong about Ole Miss....big whoop. Not that impressive of a win anyway. Fact is we all tried to tell you Gus was not the Messiah, and he would bring your program back down, and this is only the beginning of it .............Now as I said before the Iron Bowl is right around the corner, and I have that day circled, and when Bama does win expect some more I told your ass's so......ROLL TIDE BEAT AUBBY

PS. If you dont want us coming over here returning the smack talk keep your ass's off our board you little crybaby ass bitches.
I've NEVER visited the cousin grinder board!! Afraid of what I'd see on there!
eek.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT