ADVERTISEMENT

Okay. Any of You Late Night Crew Got Any Advice For Shorts??

SH0RTS

THE GUY CAN COOK
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2021
So, ive been dealing with some excruciating pain in the ol left knee, mostly every night. Its sore and painful during the day. But night time, it throbs like a bad toof. Takes more than an hour to get to sleep and wakes me up from 2am to 3:30 every morning for a couple weeks now. Popping fistfulls of tylenol and advil wasnt knocking the edge off.

Broke down and saw an ortho guy today. Told him i didnt gove a shit what he found with the knee, but I need some sleep. 3 + hrs per day is killing me. So, i got a shot, and a scrip for a 750 mg muscle relaxer, a pain pill and anti inflammatory. Mri scheduled for next week.

So, at 55 yrs old, this is the first time ive taken pain killers and muscle relaxers. I have to admit, the pain for the most part was very subdued to eliminated, so thats great. BUT, i slept from 10 to 12 and am wide awake. He said that muscle relaxer would do the trick.

So, am i doing something wrong? Because I am ready get outside and tackle some projects and am not drowsy at all. Am I immune to the sleep effects of this stuff? Cause, im about to start a pot of coffee and get my day started.

Tia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.