ADVERTISEMENT

Oh great...now Bubba has pics of KKK hoods found in the same garage for the media frenzy

Aurockstar

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2015
s-l400.jpg
Yes

Seems like we should be relieved that it wasn't a noose in that garage, rather than joking about a black guy fearing racial discrimination in these times. Your post reeks of racism and poor character.

Reactions: AUtaxLawyer
Seems like we should be relieved that it wasn't a noose in that garage, rather than joking about a black guy fearing racial discrimination in these times. Your post reeks of racism and poor character.
Nah, you’re just a little bitch. We should encourage making fun of people who cry wolf. Especially when it has to do with playing the racism card.

I think we all are relieved that it wasn’t a noose.

I also don’t think Bubba “feared” racial discrimination rather he embraced the possibility of it happening to him so he could be part of the greater spectacle.

I believe this happens to many Blacks of this era who have been told over and over how their predecessors have laid the groundwork for change and they just feel like if it doesn’t happen to them they are somehow failing their race.

Hence they grab any small slight and call it racism.

Others even try more dramatic things like Jessie Smollett.

But the truth is today’s Blacks have nowhere near the real struggles of their predecessors in the Civil Rights movement. IMO.

I consider it much like a soldier who makes it home but many of his fellow soldiers are killed. The guilt often stays with them for their entire lives.
werent u the guy callin bunkerers racist?

I think we all are relieved that it wasn’t a noose.

I also don’t think Bubba “feared” racial discrimination rather he embraced the possibility of it happening to him so he could be part of the greater spectacle.

I believe this happens to many Blacks of this era who have been told over and over how their predecessors have laid the groundwork for change and they just feel like if it doesn’t happen to them they are somehow failing their race.

Hence they grab any small slight and call it racism.

Others even try more dramatic things like Jessie Smollett.

But the truth is today’s Blacks have nowhere near the real struggles of their predecessors in the Civil Rights movement. IMO.

I consider it much like a soldier who makes it home but many of his fellow soldiers are killed. The guilt often stays with them for their entire lives.

I think that's the most eye opening take I've read yet and makes much more sense than everything I've read in the media. Only 30% of American household family income is above 100k. I imagine on a single basis the percentage is much less. Life isn't guaranteed to make you financially well off like most young black people have been raised to believe, even if you do try hard.

Reactions: StatsMatter
They knew it wasn’t a noose to begin with. People are getting sick and tired of certain groups screaming racism at anything and everything they choose or want to be racist to get attention.

Plus, this is the bunker and no one is safe from being made fun of, especially in a situation like this pull rope garage door handle turned noose. Get over it.

edit: I’d like to know how many of these POS rioters that are defacing property, burning buildings, and holding cities hostage you have sent a message to about their actions “reeking of racism and poor character”?

Last edited:
That would be the case IF whoever found this thought it was really a noose. They knew better. Even if they didn’t (which is a huge jump), everyone who found out should have.

One can only conclude NASCAR used this a PR op. Given that a billion dollar corporation could have literally incited a riot, all for a PR op, I’d think you would be a little offended by that.

Reactions: The Canoeman
Nah, you’re just a little bitch. We should encourage making fun of people who cry wolf. Especially when it has to do with playing the racism card.

How does responding to what he was told by NASCAR constitute him "crying wolf?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT