ADVERTISEMENT

Official 2023-24 Premier League thread

jenkird

COYS
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2008
We are less than 24 hours away from the return of the premier league, and a normal schedule.

But before we look forward, lets take a quick minute to recap last year.

We had a total (give or take, i stopped looking after page 2) of 16 entries last year.

11 people had Liverpool winning the league, and the other 5 had City. No one had Arsenal finishing second, and I think only 4 had them in the top 4. As far as disappointments go, 15 of the 16 had Liverpool in the top 4. Spurs right behind them with 13. I had city winning the league, but the rest of my top 4 was wrong.

Now we move on to this year. Once again, give me your top 4, 3 relegated teams, and golden boot winner, however to make it interesting you cant pick Haaland.

Top 4:
City
Man U
Arsenal
Newcastle

Relegation:
Wolves
Sheffield
Forest

Boot:
Harry if he stays, Son if he goes.

FPL:

@crococile22 @Nick Pearce @DufnerFanBoy @00aubie @Jirao @jsmith5187 @MSHATiger @Law Tiger @fntiger @Horace From Three @RT @reckon23 @BrianStultz @AuburnAlumni @MatthewJ @chrisle @Krbarr11 @AURichmond @rickmm @Jay G. Tate @BryanMatthews @AU_hurricane @slaglbb @HsvTiger87 @AUTigersfan89 @au_goat @AUPilot14 @mackenzie @alexanderau @MattyJ01 @bhamhocks @Torqued @CLEVELAUND BROWN @Old Hickory Tiger @Docdumpsta @hgp0002 @waramnmobile @Space Funk Booty @RT

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News