ADVERTISEMENT

Officer who shot Rayshard Brooks charged with felony murder

No way in hell he gets found guilty based on every veteran police officer's statements in the media and GA state use of force laws. IF he does though, guarantee you see a mass exodus of law enforcement around this country, even more than they already have.

Edit: and I'm sure our idiot attorney's on this board will try their best to excuse the criminal(Brooks) and make him the victim

No way in hell he gets found guilty based on every veteran police officer's statements in the media and GA state use of force laws. IF he does though, guarantee you see a mass exodus of law enforcement around this country, even more than they already have.

Edit: and I'm sure our idiot attorney's on this board will try their best to excuse the criminal(Brooks) and make him the victim
Many will quit if he’s convicted, possibly just over the idea of him being charged. Let this be a lesson to cops, if he doesn’t go quietly into his cuffs, just let him go... and make sure you apologize for having wasted his time...

Many will quit if he’s convicted, possibly just over the idea of him being charged. Let this be a lesson to cops, if he doesn’t go quietly into his cuffs, just let him go... and make sure you apologize for having wasted his time...
One of two things will happen, Rolfe is found guilty...ATL police force at a min goes on strike, as do most LE around the country..or Rolfe is found innocent, sues the Mayor and the city of ATL. I think option #2 is more likely.

One of two things will happen, Rolfe is found guilty...ATL police force at a min goes on strike, as do most LE around the country..or Rolfe is found innocent, sues the Mayor and the city of ATL. I think option #2 is more likely.
I hope he sues the shit out of the city of atlanta. His entire is ruined, even if he’s found not guilty.

and what the hell is the other cop being charged with? I see where they’re leveraging charges against him to get him to testify against Rolfe. His life is also ruined, but it’s because he is a coward.

edit: DA Howard said Brosnan was cooperating as a State Witness. Brosnan’s attorney has since come out saying that is not the case and Brosnan will not be testifying in any case, nor pleading.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT