ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Auburn continuing to regress under Malzahn

You know pops it a shame that you people can come to this board and continually run down Auburn, Auburn people, and anything else regarding Auburn and not add anything of substance to the board without fear of being banned. You people all but shutdown the BOL Open Forum and I guess that is what you want to do here. So all I can tell you is have at it. Sanctions has y'all down to a tee and you know it. He even makes y'all talk about it on your SMU board. So I can only hope he pays rent to you people because he definitely lives in your head much like Cam does.

You sound like a victim.

I guess if a victim tells facts then yeah I'm a victim. Did you get run off of the SMU board Bobbi? No one there likes you either.
Many of the goobers there don't like him. You wouldn't know though since you are afraid to post there because you are a bigger train wreck than they are.

Many of the goobers there don't like him. You wouldn't know though since you are afraid to post there because you are a bigger train wreck than they are.
Afraid to post on an anonymous message board. you do have problems with reality don't you? Not many bammers there like him either. Do you like him?

What's considered "polite"?

You people are so damn sensitive. Especially the little pussy nudbud.
The fact that you have to ask, just goes to show that you don't get it!!! Continue with your hate and anger on your Rival's message board. It seems to provide self esteem for you. Sad, pathetic, and rude is no way to go through life.

ADVERTISEMENT