ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Auburn continuing to regress under Malzahn

You 're right. I shouldn't respond to you. You have no idea how to have a conversation without trying to put the blame on the other person. You are the worst person on this board to deflect everything you don't like. You have never put anything on this board other than putting down Auburn people and everything dealing with Auburn. So I will leave you to win your e-wins. Congrats.
There you go, take your toys and go home! That'll show us! LOL

I don't feel the need but can't help it if it is reality. I think it's funny because it gives some of you something to cry about.
The more you post, the more obvious it is that you are truly a TOOL!!! I used to think you were being funny, but you seem to actually be an obnoxious fool!! Congrats you WIN on that one!!

The more you post, the more obvious it is that you are truly a TOOL!!! I used to think you were being funny, but you seem to actually be an obnoxious fool!! Congrats you WIN on that one!!
Enough with the compliments already, you are embarrassing me.

You embarrass yourself with nearly every post you make on this board!!! You are the master of deflection...

I've never seen someone that has such an allergy to truth. You are getting way too upset over this, and the truth dosages have been given to you in short, small helpings.

Just accept it, my friend.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I've never seen someone that has such an allergy to truth. You are getting way too upset over this, and the truth dosages have been given to you in short, small helpings.

Just accept it, my friend.
Please tell me this "truth" you speak of...You and your little toady, Billy, love to throw that term around, but never give an example. It's just how y'all roll!! LOL

Please tell me this "truth" you speak of...You and your little toady, Billy, love to throw that term around, but never give an example. It's just how y'all roll!! LOL
We drop truth nuggets all over this board, you and your fellow goobs immediately deflect with ad homonym attacks and deflection. Then you respond by accusing us of deflecting when we hold your feet to the fire.

It's amusing but if anyone looks like a fool, its not us. Friendly advice. :)

Reactions: Pops Masterson
We drop truth nuggets all over this board, you and your fellow goobs immediately deflect with ad homonym attacks and deflection. Then you respond by accusing us of deflecting when we hold your feet to the fire.

It's amusing but if anyone looks like a fool, its not us. Friendly advice. :)
FOOL!!
Yes, you drop "nuggets" all over this board. Keep telling yourself that you're here preaching "truth". It somehow seems to validate your life...

FOOL!!
Yes, you drop "nuggets" all over this board. Keep telling yourself that you're here preaching "truth". It somehow seems to validate your life...
I've already explained to you that I don't need validation. Doing quite well over here. My posting here is somewhere between entertainment and giving back to the community by helping you Aubs on the fringe see the light.

I've already explained to you that I don't need validation. Doing quite well over here. My posting here is somewhere between entertainment and giving back to the community by helping you Aubs on the fringe see the light.
FOOL!!!

You are still really, really angry about the truth. Hope you feel better.
...and you have still not mentioned this "specific truth" you speak of. You and your little buddy are just pot stirrers! Now go ahead and deflect and not provide any evidence of what you claim to be "truth"!! You're rapidly approaching the FOOL category too!!

...and you have still not mentioned this "specific truth" you speak of. You and your little buddy are just pot stirrers! Now go ahead and deflect and not provide any evidence of what you claim to be "truth"!! You're rapidly approaching the FOOL category too!!

Tell me what is beyond the "fool category"? I'd like to know what I have to aspire for now that I have achieved this honor with you.

Tell me what is beyond the "fool category"? I'd like to know what I have to aspire for now that I have achieved this honor with you.
The billywhine category is the only thing lower!! LOL
You're still deflecting from this "truth" that you and your daddy, "Pops", keep alluding to!!

Unfortunately, he'll come back under another name, but thanks for trying to empty the trash!!

Sounds like someone got a little butthurt. Although you do tend to get extremely angry, you don't seem like the sissy type. I'm gonna go ahead and pin the tattletale label on someone whose name starts with an N and ends with a D lolol.

Last edited:
I'll make sure to log off soon and go campaign on campus so these idiots will finally stop doing these ridiculous things...

Are you proud of your fanbase for fostering an atmosphere where players are shot?

You are a complete idiot. Are you proud that bammer leads all schools with 10 player arrests so far in 2015 and fosters an atmosphere where players beat and rob students?

You are a complete idiot. Are you proud that bammer leads all schools with 10 player arrests so far in 2015 and fosters an atmosphere where players beat and rob students?

Are you proud that your players ride around and rob other students at gunpoint over drugs? Actually, you aren't even a graduate of auburn lol.

Are you proud that your players ride around and rob other students at gunpoint over drugs? Actually, you aren't even a graduate of auburn lol.

You proud of that awesome list of 2015 arrests in West Vance? You proud of your players that beat and seal from students? You proud of domestic abuse, tea bagging alumni? Poppy, you are so full of crap I bet your eyes are brown...

Serious question, if you just want to have a sunshine pump fest with your own fans, why not just do that on The Bunker?
Not just looking for "sunshine". Just prefer that guests be cordial and polite. I guess we were raised differently!

What's considered "polite"?

You people are so damn sensitive. Especially the little pussy nudbud.
You know, everybody likes a little pussy, well everybody but you, but no one likes an asshole like you. You're a badass sitting in your mother's basement aren't you junior.

You know, everybody likes a little pussy, well everybody but you, but no one likes an asshole like you. You're a badass sitting in your mother's basement aren't you junior.
Liking and being are two different things, nancyboy.

You are madder than hell.
You know pops it a shame that you people can come to this board and continually run down Auburn, Auburn people, and anything else regarding Auburn and not add anything of substance to the board without fear of being banned. You people all but shutdown the BOL Open Forum and I guess that is what you want to do here. So all I can tell you is have at it. Sanctions has y'all down to a tee and you know it. He even makes y'all talk about it on your SMU board. So I can only hope he pays rent to you people because he definitely lives in your head much like Cam does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT