ADVERTISEMENT

Odd trend of Auburn continuing to regress under Malzahn

Oct 1, 2012
They won the NC in 2010 (although that was mostly Chizik) and then in 2011 they lost 5 games, and Malzahn left before getting fired.

Then they made the NC game in 2013, and followed it up with 5 losses in 2014.

Why does Auburn always get worse the longer Malzahn is there?

And good afternoon to you Breezy! Did the nice people at your institution give you your Interwebz privileges back?
OK then.....

so who WILL join us

@

the next pigskin final 2.

WELL?
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

Why do Bama fans troll the AU message boards??? Obsessed???

Just like to remind you where you stand on college football's totem pole.

Can't let you slip up and forget that in auburn's storied history, championships have been so elusive. So have back to back ten win seasons, for that matter. Lol.

They won the NC in 2010 (although that was mostly Chizik) and then in 2011 they lost 5 games, and Malzahn left before getting fired.

Then they made the NC game in 2013, and followed it up with 5 losses in 2014.

Why does Auburn always get worse the longer Malzahn is there?

Believe it of not, the USA did go to the moon and there was only one shooter in Dallas. In other news, the world did not end based on the Mayan calendar.
Row Thde!

Just like to remind you where you stand on college football's totem pole.

Can't let you slip up and forget that in auburn's storied history, championships have been so elusive. So have back to back ten win seasons, for that matter. Lol.
Thank goodness you are here to remind us of things. Given the obsession some of you have, I'm sure you know more ab out Auburn than many Auburn fans. See... I'm an Auburn alum. I love Auburn and am really happy when they do well, but it isn't life or death to me. As a Bammer, that may be hard to comprehend!

Thank goodness you are here to remind us of things. Given the obsession some of you have, I'm sure you know more ab out Auburn than many Auburn fans. See... I'm an Auburn alum. I love Auburn and am really happy when they do well, but it isn't life or death to me. As a Bammer, that may be hard to comprehend!

How would you know what it is like to be a Bammer?

And I see you Aubs daily too. Does that mean I know what it's like to be one of you?

Faulty logic if you ask me.
You know how you can stop seeing us daily???? Hint: Stop obsessing and stay on the bammer boards!! We all know that you aren't capable of this though. ;-)

You know how you can stop seeing us daily???? Hint: Stop obsessing and stay on the bammer boards!! We all know that you aren't capable of this though. ;-)

Who is obsessing? I am enjoying the back and forth with you Aubs. Don't read so much into it.

Who is obsessing??? Really? Did you just ask this question? HA!!!!! That's too funny!!

I only see one person bringing up obsession around here. That's better than repeatedly bringing up homo-sex and incest, so you are definitely higher up the social totem pole than some of your compatriots around here. Kudos for that.

I only see one person bringing up obsession around here. That's better than repeatedly bringing up homo-sex and incest, so you are definitely higher up the social totem pole than some of your compatriots around here. Kudos for that.
So, you don't like things that AU people say on the AU message board , but you stay on here daily? Yeah, that's not obsessed!!! LOL
Are you really saying that you believe I'm the only one on here who has said you are obsessed? Wow!! Obsessed and delusional!!

So, you don't like things that AU people say on the AU message board , but you stay on here daily? Yeah, that's not obsessed!!! LOL
Are you really saying that you believe I'm the only one on here who has said you are obsessed? Wow!! Obsessed and delusional!!
So you approve of the homo sex and incest talk? I thought better of you.

Nope. Do you approve of the home sex and incest actions of your fan base???

I'll make sure to log off soon and go campaign on campus so these idiots will finally stop doing these ridiculous things...

Are you proud of your fanbase for fostering an atmosphere where players are shot?

I'll make sure to log off soon and go campaign on campus so these idiots will finally stop doing these ridiculous things...

Are you proud of your fanbase for fostering an atmosphere where players are shot?

Isn't it interesting how quickly aviator flips from personal accountability to generalizations of the entire fan base?

Isn't it interesting how quickly aviator flips from personal accountability to generalizations of the entire fan base?
I was just playing off of what your buddy, Billy said. I didn't see you correct him. Why is that??? Oh wait...He's a bammer and I'm an Aub!!! Double standards. I see.

I was just playing off of what your buddy, Billy said. I didn't see you correct him. Why is that??? Oh wait...He's a bammer and I'm an Aub!!! Double standards. I see.

LOL, there's no double standard, just you getting desperate for a message board win over us bammers. Sorry but being lazy and reflecting your own bad habits back on other posters won't get you to the finish line.

LOL, there's no double standard, just you getting desperate for a message board win over us bammers. Sorry but being lazy and reflecting your own bad habits back on other posters won't get you to the finish line.
"A message board win over us bammers". Really? Are you serious? What exactly is a message board win? Geez.

You should ask your buddy aviator.

Haven't seen you around here lately, my friend. Where ya been?
I haven't seen aviator claim any message board victories. But I have seen you claim them on more than one occasion. Is this really a battle to you? Do you really take this stuff that seriously that you claim these victories? Do you really feel the need for message board superiority? Just wow.

I haven't seen aviator claim any message board victories. But I have seen you claim them on more than one occasion. Is this really a battle to you? Do you really take this stuff that seriously that you claim these victories? Do you really feel the need for message board superiority? Just wow.
I don't feel the need but can't help it if it is reality. I think it's funny because it gives some of you something to cry about.

I don't feel the need but can't help it if it is reality. I think it's funny because it gives some of you something to cry about.
You take yourself and these boards way too seriously. But yet you always try to put it on Auburn people. But like I always have heard, to each his on. I'll just sit back and watch you claim all these victories on an anonymous message board and laugh at you. But always remember it is rival's board. Have fun.

You take yourself and these boards way too seriously. But yet you always try to put it on Auburn people. But like I always have heard, to each his on. I'll just sit back and watch you claim all these victories on an anonymous message board and laugh at you. But always remember it is rival's board. Have fun.
If you think I take any of this seriously it is you who are mistaken, my friend. It's good to know you are laughing as much as I am. Laughter is good for the soul and prolongs life.

If you think I take any of this seriously it is you who are mistaken, my friend. It's good to know you are laughing as much as I am. Laughter is good for the soul and prolongs life.
You are the one that claims message board victories, not me. That is what is strange to me. But you go ahead with your e-wins.

LOL. Please tell me how you get the victim card from that? Man you are strange.

You are always crying and whining and playing the poor little me card. Get over it.

By the way, didn't you say you weren't going to respond to me anymore? That's the second time you've espoused that and then kept coming back for more...just this week. Not exactly a man of your word are you?

You are always crying and whining and playing the poor little me card. Get over it.

By the way, didn't you say you weren't going to respond to me anymore? That's the second time you've espoused that and then kept coming back for more...just this week. Not exactly a man of your word are you?
Where was I whining? Please show me.

Where was I whining? Please show me.
You 're right. I shouldn't respond to you. You have no idea how to have a conversation without trying to put the blame on the other person. You are the worst person on this board to deflect everything you don't like. You have never put anything on this board other than putting down Auburn people and everything dealing with Auburn. So I will leave you to win your e-wins. Congrats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT