ADVERTISEMENT

NYC boarded up

Man that’s stand up AF of you to wish me luck. Next time you’re down in the retarded hick south swing by the truck and I’ll help you get your head out of there and clean it up.
I'll be down for a little Corey Smith action end of the month with my pops...

Where is your fake business located??

I'll be down for a little Corey Smith action end of the month with my pops...

Where is your fake business located??
You know us hillbillies, I rarely pay lot rent, so they kick me out. Just let me know when you’re headed down and I’ll meet you at a Dollar General.

You know us hillbillies, I rarely pay lot rent, so they kick me out. Just let me know when you’re headed down and I’ll meet you at a Dollar General.
You claimed you had a truck??

despite what AUBV says, it’s pretty bad. It’ll be awhile till it’s back. DeBlasio gone is the first step.
giphy-gif.373826

Reactions: penya87
No. I posted the real estate prices for small condos in Manhattan. The free market says you and penya are wrong. Please get back to me when your right wing fantasy plays out and the city empties out so I can buy a nice place for $100k in Manhattan.

WEALTH
Manhattan apartment sales tumble 46%, leaving 10,000 unsold units
PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 2 2020•7:22 AM EDT|UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO

Robert Frank@ROBTFRANK

KEY POINTS
  • Apartment sales in Manhattan plunged by 46% in the third quarter, as homebuyers continued to flow to the suburbs and Florida, according to new real estate reports.
  • There are now about 10,000 apartments for sale in Manhattan, which would be a record, according to Compass.

Look at this little sniffling excuse of a “modern day” man. Pvssies like this is what our future generations are. Glad ill be dead before i have to see the aftermath of what these non binaries do the the greatest country in the history of the world. Im sad for my daughter, since there probably isnt a capable man in her generation. Well, except for maybe @RBU1 ’s or @vanceme ’s sons.

NYC is Dead Forever

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nyc-dead-forever-heres-why-james-altucher/
NYC has always, and will always outproduce the entire state of Alabama in gdp annually.......The stories of their demise are greatly exaggerated..

NYC has always, and will always outproduce the entire state of Alabama in gdp annually.......The stories of their demise are greatly exaggerated..

maybe, but we have enough crime and corruption. GDP stand for GRAFT DESTRUCTION AND POLITICS in New York.

....and btw, Chi may be worse. I have a crew member (location scout) who sends me daily photos of Chi boarded up. It is bad. Really bad. They hate their Mayor and enabling Cook Co AG.

Gonna be a massive re-set politically.
Do you think everyone is like you and does not travel? Have you been to Chicago once in the past year? Ever? You are living an internet life....in which case you need to develop some critical analysis filters.....guys like you are the ones that fall into the rabbit holes of Q etc... We are witnessing the birth of a whole new generation of internuts.

Do you think everyone is like you and does not travel? Have you been to Chicago once in the past year? Ever? You are living an internet life....in which case you need to develop some critical analysis filters.....guys like you are the ones that fall into the rabbit holes of Q etc... We are witnessing the birth of a whole new generation of internuts.

Mind telling me what Q has said regarding Chicago?

thxs dumass, I shoot tv commercials and have been there twice since May. GFY

Reactions: vanceme
idiocy. the commercial real estate market is battered. it will never recover. work at home means death to all cities and the inner city poor will starve. of course the left doesnt care

idiocy. the commercial real estate market is battered. it will never recover. work at home means death to all cities and the inner city poor will starve. of course the left doesnt care

+ entertainment industry.

ADVERTISEMENT