ADVERTISEMENT

NYC boarded up

What do you believe has caused that?

Let's see if you can show us you have a brain...
I’m a bit confused on your angle here... so if Covid caused all of this, then things should bounce back after Covid. Right? If it’s something else, then NY is likely trending towards shithole. One thing is for sure, the thread that was started with a video about boarded up windows is not related to Covid.

I’m a bit confused on your angle here... so if Covid caused all of this, then things should bounce back after Covid. Right? If it’s something else, then NY is likely trending towards shithole. One thing is for sure, the thread that was started with a video about boarded up windows is not related to Covid.
The windows in that video are no longer boarded up so there goes your "trend."

Year to year changes??

Or compared to pre-Covid seems more reasonable? Pre-deBlasio?
Why? You just used year over year statistics...

Don't you think you should only compare this to pandemic years?

Last edited:
Dude, you're actually a ****ing moron.

Yes. Nyc will bounce right back once everything is open post covid.

Many places and businesses are surviving quite fine today.

Many that have higher rent found it impossible.

So it goes.

Those boards were shitty and temporary to eliminate low hanging fruit. It's been shown already they aren't still there.

So if they're not there anymore... Does that mean it's all over and ok to your wee little pea brain?

Why? You just used year over year statistics...

Don't you think you should only compare this to pandemic years?

So you want the next will be better than this year for NYC

Dude, you're actually a ****ing moron.

Yes. Nyc will bounce right back once everything is open post covid.

Many places and businesses are surviving quite fine today.

Many that have higher rent found it impossible.

So it goes.

Those boards were shitty and temporary to eliminate low hanging fruit. It's been shown already they aren't still there.

So if they're not there anymore... Does that mean it's all over and ok to your wee little pea brain?

Im pretty sure it’s already established in this thread that the boards were for the looting that occurred.. so yes, I do think that looting will occur again. Maybe after Trump wins in November. But I don’t think the boards have anything to do with Covid necessarily. Many businesses are hurting though. I’m surprised you are so cavalier with your attitude about how dire things are in NY

Im pretty sure it’s already established in this thread that the boards were for the looting that occurred.. so yes, I do think that looting will occur again. Maybe after Trump wins in November. But I don’t think the boards have anything to do with Covid necessarily. Many businesses are hurting though. I’m surprised you are so cavalier with your attitude about how dire things are in NY
Things aren't that dire in nyc. It's really not bad here at all. I'm sorry you are regularly lied to...

If costs go down a little... They'll still be way more than whatever shithole you're in.

Is that how you want to measure? What costs more? How much real estate is available?

Why are you so obsessed with a place you think is such a shithole?

Things aren't that dire in nyc. It's really not bad here at all. I'm sorry you are regularly lied to...

If costs go down a little... They'll still be way more than whatever shithole you're in.

Is that how you want to measure? What costs more? How much real estate is available?

Why are you so concerned about people thinking New York is a dump? You like it, so who cares?

Reactions: penya87

Holy fvck... is this guy serious?

Was the area dying prior to the pandemic? Do you not think there might be some new realities that develop as a result of all of this?

Where do you reside, big fella? You seem to have your finger on the pulse (thanks to old facebook videos) than the guy who actually lives there.

I’m not obsessed.. I think it’s a matter of just understanding what is happening and why. You seem to have your head in the sand. Good luck.

Was the area dying prior to the pandemic? Do you not think there might be some new realities that develop as a result of all of this?

Where do you reside, big fella? You seem to have your finger on the pulse (thanks to old facebook videos) than the guy who actually lives there.

Im sure there are numbers we can look at to see what was happening.. I’m sure there are numbers we can look at as predictors too.

I’m not obsessed.. I think it’s a matter of just understanding what is happening and why. You seem to have your head in the sand. Good luck.
I have my head in the Sand... I live in New York you stupid ****.

You live in God knows where and saw a video on Facebook.

This isn't real life.

I just don't get it anymore.

Reactions: 00aubie

This guy.. Haha.

I guess they really can't help it that they are this ****ing stupid.

I have my head in the Sand... I live in New York you stupid ****.

You live in God knows where and saw a video on Facebook.

This isn't real life.

I just don't get it anymore.

Kind of crazy you live there and can’t see what is happening.. liberalism is obviously a mental disorder but I didn’t realize it had side effects that made people oblivious to actual events happening.

Im sure there are numbers we can look at to see what was happening.. I’m sure there are numbers we can look at as predictors too.

And what pre-pandemic metrics shall we look at to advance your shitty, partisan narrative?

Tell me how your neck of the woods will be immune from the economic fallout of this... you folks seem to have no idea what is on the horizon.

And what pre-pandemic metrics shall we look at to advance your shitty, partisan narrative?

Tell me how your neck of the woods will be immune from the economic fallout of this... you folks seem to have no idea what is on the horizon.
Hey what do you mean by “you folks”? Reported

This guy.. Haha.

I guess they really can't help it that they are this ****ing stupid.

This is a perfect summation of these people. Some guy watches a two month old facebook video and knows more than a local about the "death" of NYC.

If we have learned anything from 2020, it should be that our ignorance is our own worst enemy.

Hey what do you mean by “you folks”? Reported

giphy.gif

Tell me what you think.. I’m sure there are some reliable and non-political metrics we can examine to determine if NY is trending good or bad

Kind of crazy you live there and can’t see what is happening.. liberalism is obviously a mental disorder but I didn’t realize it had side effects that made people oblivious to actual events happening.
Ok troll. You did your part, and now you can **** off.

It's a shame that people with your mentality are infecting our country.

It really is going to be the end of us.

Tell me what you think.. I’m sure there are some reliable and non-political metrics we can examine to determine if NY is trending good or bad
Lol. Look how awful our country is trending under your hero trump. We are trending in the most awful direction any of us ever experienced..

Nah, you keep making the hackneyed assertions but can't answer simple questions.

Trending bad? Everything is trending bad... pay attention.

This is a perfect summation of these people. Some guy watches a two month old facebook video and knows more than a local about the "death" of NYC.

If we have learned anything from 2020, it should be that our ignorance is our own worst enemy.
We are hyper ****ed as a society.

Nah, you keep making the hackneyed assertions but can't answer simple questions.

Trending bad? Everything is trending bad... pay attention.

Okay.. this is where I’m confused.. I had other Libs in this thread say things in NY were fine. Or at least they wouldn’t say they weren’t but now you are saying everything is bad. So which is it? Is it bad or not?

Lol. Look how awful our country is trending under your hero trump. We are trending in the most awful direction any of us ever experienced..
I’m sorry it’s happening to you. I’m sure you will be fine in NY though.

Okay.. this is where I’m confused.. I had other Libs in this thread say things in NY were fine. Or at least they wouldn’t say they weren’t but now you are saying everything is bad. So which is it? Is it bad or not?

Ahh... I’m being trolled. Ok.

So after hours of the same thing being volleyed back and forth ITT I learned

1. NYC may or may not be a destroyed shithole
2. Bald people love Manhattan real estate
3. Hicks from the south live in shitholes and have no right calling other places that.
4. Economics were not taught certain years at AU
5. Never make it personal unless you are calling people idiotic imbeciles with no clue about anything.

3. Hicks from the south live in shitholes and have no right calling other places that.
5. Never make it personal unless you are calling people idiotic imbeciles with no clue about anything.
That is definitely what a rube would think about this thread.

Astute. Stick to asshole bleaching shtick.

Imagine paying money to be on a board full of people you think you are better than.
That's not what I pay for you fugging idiot.

And I know where I stand vs you folks.. It's not a thinking thing.

Lol, ok. I’m glad your skinny ass has it all figured out up there in that destroyed shit hole.

Lol, ok. I’m glad your skinny ass has it all figured out up there in that destroyed shit hole.
I'm sorry you are ****ing stupid Mike.

Good luck with your ass hole licking business.

I'm sorry you are ****ing stupid Mike.

Good luck with your ass hole licking business.
Man that’s stand up AF of you to wish me luck. Next time you’re down in the retarded hick south swing by the truck and I’ll help you get your head out of there and clean it up.

How dare you think that you're above basing your worldview on facebook videos from two months ago.

The idiocracy has already won.

Reactions: AUBK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT