ADVERTISEMENT

NYC boarded up

It would be nice if there was proof of a date but yea, that’s pretty bad. It sucks that criminals took advantage of the protests and that the protests were necessary in the first place.
tenor.gif

It would be nice if there was proof of a date but yea, that’s pretty bad. It sucks that criminals took advantage of the protests and that the protests were necessary in the first place.
You ‘LOL’d’ in a different thread about this very thing.

Reactions: Russ47
Look at this little sniffling excuse of a “modern day” man. Pvssies like this is what our future generations are. Glad ill be dead before i have to see the aftermath of what these non binaries do the the greatest country in the history of the world. Im sad for my daughter, since there probably isnt a capable man in her generation. Well, except for maybe @RBU1 ’s or @vanceme ’s sons.

NYC is Dead Forever

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nyc-dead-forever-heres-why-james-altucher/

Last edited:
1. Necessary for what?
2. It's impossible to prove they were necessary for anything really.
3. The changes they are seemingly causing will likely solve nothing (may make matters worse) as I don't hear education and healthy empowerment being a major battle cry.

I pray to God that a moderate force that combines the best of both polarities with practicality arrives soon bc the worst of both is currently tearing the country to shreds.

well, from the looks of the trees and plants (which are green) this wasn't in the winter. Some folks on the streets had on coats/jackets but not all.

That's the extent of ole 73's detective work to try and help with a "proof of date".

Even you can't argue that the guy narrating this isn't a New Yorker.

WDE

just finished shooting there and NJ...I’d say it’s about 20% occupancy. Everyone I talked to in the crew was considering leaving. Not kidding. If you have $, you’re already gone.

everyone is working from home and many high rise CO’s are considering ‘permanent home furloughs’ which would get them out of sky-high rents.

Restaurants are patio only and just hanging on.

Mom and pop stores are gone. It’ll be next yr, till we know the true damage.

1. Necessary for what?
2. It's impossible to prove they were necessary for anything really.
3. The changes they are seemingly causing will likely solve nothing (may make matters worse) as I don't hear education and healthy empowerment being a major battle cry.

I pray to God that a moderate force that combines the best of both polarities with practicality arrives soon bc the worst of both is currently tearing the country to shreds.
It was necessary for nothing. The cop in question was going to have to answer for his crime whether a protest happened or not. The radicals just used it as an opportunity to loot and raise money for their radical causes...

"and that the protests were necessary in the first place."
The mere fact that you actually believe that bull shit is scary crazy. Anyone that believes that is a complete moron. 8 police killings of unarmed black people a year vs 12 killings of unarmed white people show ZERO friggin systemic racism. People that think like you are unfortunately in power in major democratic cities and are ruining them now.

Terrorists ( BLM/Antifa ) are in Seattle now telling white people to leave their homes and give them to the blacks, or they will come take them. Yet the authorities do and say NOTHING. These terrorists just get bolder and bolder since there are zero arrests or prosecutions for the crimes they keep committing. Why would they stop now?

The Federal Gov needs to declare a state of emergency. Give Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis city/state authorities 48 hours to shut this shit down, or the Gov needs to march into these cities and shut it down for them. With the use of lethal force authorized. These terrorists are tearing our country apart. Time to act. NOW.

And just a few months ago the DNC was going to announce Biden has dementia and replace him with Cuomo brothers. Not anymore.

Look at this little sniffling excuse of a “modern day” man. Pvssies like this is what our future generations are. Glad ill be dead before i have to see the aftermath of what these non binaries do the the greatest country in the history of the world. Im sad for my daughter, since there probably isnt a capable man in her generation. Well, except for maybe @RBU1 ’s or @vanceme ’s sons.

NYC is Dead Forever

The author nailed it...and what sucks is these people will flee and ruin places like Nashville...

Yeah, the majority is always right huh? 16? I find none of this funny at all. I find both your and Donald's attitude sickening most of the time. You two are quite a bit alike in some personality traits.

You guys make everything political. Reported.

Nobody should be happy about this. Whether you like New York City or not, New York City is essential to the United States economy. Nobody should be happy about this. It is despicable.

I think we're about to learn (in the next few years) that NY City will lose more and more if it's "essential-ness" to the US economy as financial institutions and such move HQs to less expensive locales.

JMO

WDE

NYC is Dead Forever

No, because there are people like you and me, and MILLIONS more like us, who will fight for our country. Giving up is the worst thing we can do. The majority of this country cares. Most of America is mortified by this. The patriots are silent, but we will he heard soon!

....and btw, Chi may be worse. I have a crew member (location scout) who sends me daily photos of Chi boarded up. It is bad. Really bad. They hate their Mayor and enabling Cook Co AG.

Gonna be a massive re-set politically.

No, because there are people like you and me, and MILLIONS more like us, who will fight for our country. Giving up is the worst thing we can do. The majority of this country cares. Most of America is mortified by this. The patriots are silent, but we will he heard soon!
Oh Jesus christ. You folks are ****ing nutters.

The reason this great country may fall is the likes of Donald trump.

This is insanity.

....and btw, Chi May be worse. I have a crew member (location scout) who sends me daily photos of Chi boarded up. It is bad. Really bad. They hate their Mayor and enabling Cook Co AG.

Gonna be a massive re-set politically.

Chicago had to raise their downtown drawbridges to keep the looters out. That’s some Gotham City shit lol

ADVERTISEMENT