ADVERTISEMENT

NYC boarded up

You have proven you are extremely gullible and will believe literally anything that supports your preconceived notions. I posted the real estate listings for small apartments in NYC. If you were correct and everyone was fleeing NYC, real estate prices would be crashing. This isn't a mysterious issue. You can't spin the free market's take on this.
Frum wut I undastand, if you are DOC DUMPSTA BROKE, you still live in da CITAY.
IF you got @Kellerdog or @Bob Mapplethorpe MONEY————-YOU GOT THE HAYUL OUTTA DODGE 6 WEEEKZ AGO!!!!!!

You have proven you are extremely gullible and will believe literally anything that supports your preconceived notions. I posted the real estate listings for small apartments in NYC. If you were correct and everyone was fleeing NYC, real estate prices would be crashing. This isn't a mysterious issue. You can't spin the free market's take on this.

ole 73 late to this ... and you reference listings for "small apartments" in NYC. I watch a lot of CNBC and the upper end "apartments" (think condos/townhouses/co-ops as these are owned not rented) are dropping in price with longer DOM (days on the market). Prices in the Hamptons are, likewise, coming down.

THESE are the high income/net worth folks. Those are the people high tax states, cities and such can least afford to have move away.

Don't believe ole 73 .... just check housing expert Diana Olick and/or CNBC Wealth Reporter Robert Frank blogs and such.

Foreign buyers of high end NYC properties are slowing down ... and you can pretty much count out wealthy Chinese buyers in the current trade war rhetoric.

Anyone who denies the NYC market is under pressure is not being observant.

WDE

Reactions: penya87
ole 73 late to this ... and you reference listings for "small apartments" in NYC. I watch a lot of CNBC and the upper end "apartments" (think condos/townhouses/co-ops as these are owned not rented) are dropping in price with longer DOM (days on the market). Prices in the Hamptons are, likewise, coming down.

THESE are the high income/net worth folks. Those are the people high tax states, cities and such can least afford to have move away.

Don't believe ole 73 .... just check housing expert Diana Olick and/or CNBC Wealth Reporter Robert Frank blogs and such.

Foreign buyers of high end NYC properties are slowing down ... and you can pretty much count out wealthy Chinese buyers in the current trade war rhetoric.

Anyone who denies the NYC market is under pressure is not being observant.

WDE
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/apartment-vacancies-hit-record-high-in-manhattan

Finally something we can agree upon. The free market proves you are delusional. Please start a thread when NYC's real estate prices plummet and we can discuss whether or not it has become a "shithole." For now, most 2 bed room/1bath condos in Manhattan still costs $1 million+.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Manhattan_NY/beds-2-2
Just curious if I start the thread and post and article from the Governor of NY where he specifically states there is a lack of real-estate transactions causing an issue will join and agree or just keep making crap up to make yourself feel better?

Okay.. just be clear you are saying real estate prices are fine now because people arent leaving. Weird that other information suggests that interest in leaving is like all time high. Why do you think that is?

Let's do it this way...

Why do you think that is penya?? And do you have any interest in the real answer or do you want to continue being an idget?

Just curious if I start the thread and post and article from the Governor of NY where he specifically states there is a lack of real-estate transactions causing an issue will join and agree or just keep making crap up to make yourself feel better?
No, you can post a link to real estate listings where prices are crashing though. I posted a link to all the 2/1 condos in Manhattan and they are still listing for $2 million+. This isn't complicated. Even in the midst of an economic crisis caused by the pandemic, prices in NYC are still among the highest in the world.

You also proved your grasp of math was extremely poor when you claimed Spain had more new COVID cases per capita per day than the US so its not surprising you'd be mixed up on this topic as well.

No, you can post a link to real estate listings where prices are crashing though. I posted a link to all the 2/1 condos in Manhattan and they are still listing for $2 million+. This isn't complicated. Even in the midst of an economic crisis caused by the pandemic, prices in NYC are still among the highest in the world.

You also proved your grasp of math was extremely poor when you claimed Spain had more new COVID cases per capita per day than the US so its not surprising you'd be mixed up on this topic as well.
So you won't follow through on what you said you would because you know I am right. I am shocked.

So you won't follow through on what you said you would because you know I am right. I am shocked.
No. I posted the real estate prices for small condos in Manhattan. The free market says you and penya are wrong. Please get back to me when your right wing fantasy plays out and the city empties out so I can buy a nice place for $100k in Manhattan.

But they are not going up though, right?

Reactions: Boisgreat
But they are not going up though, right?
You said NYC is a destroyed "shitthole" where no one wants to live. Now you are abanonding that debunked narrative to claim prices aren't increasing? Good lourde man, this is embarrassing. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Let's do it this way...

Why do you think that is penya?? And do you have any interest in the real answer or do you want to continue being an idget?

I am interested in the real answer.. people are either leaving at significant rates or they are not? It’s pretty simple. So why are they leaving if they are?

yeah, right.

Regardless, your friend certainly sounds like someone you can trust... haha

best scout in the MidWest dumass. Scouts feature films.

Let’s talk about you. Wtf do you do, besides jerk off in an Auburn forum all day?

I am interested in the real answer.. people are either leaving at significant rates or they are not? It’s pretty simple. So why are they leaving if they are?
AUBK lives in NYC. He has told you several times the city has not been destroyed or abandoned. You don't believe him because you are desperately clinging to the nutty narrative some right-wing nut duped you into believing. There is nothing he or anyone else can say that would cause you to give up on this looney crusade you have embarked upon.

AUBK lives in NYC. He has told you several times the city has not been destroyed or abandoned. You don't believe him because you are desperately clinging to the nutty narrative some right-wing nut duped you into believing. There is nothing he or anyone else can say that would cause you to give up on this looney crusade you have embarked upon.

I was asking him.. not you. But since you are here I will point out again that I never said the city was abandoned. There are numerous reports of people looking to leave and people are leaving. Are you denying them?

Look, those fvckers with that show “Million Dollar Listing” could change the name to “Ten Thousand Dollar Listing” and these radical a-holes would still argue and call you names until a mod freezes the thread. Reasonable people know right now that NYC real estate has been affected by riots and local government shutdowns. It’s simply not worth the rest of your sunny afternoon to keep up the back and forth...

‘You got to come back! We’ll go to dinner! I’ll buy you a drink! Come over, I’ll cook!’” Cuomo said

giphy.gif

You tell me why you think and then I'll tell you why people are leaving NYC.
I was asking him.. not you. But since you are here I will point out again that I never said the city was abandoned. There are numerous reports of people looking to leave and people are leaving. Are you denying them?
People are leaving all sorts of places at the moment. The pull to live in these places is canceled out by covid.

Look, those fvckers with that show “Million Dollar Listing” could change the name to “Ten Thousand Dollar Listing” and these radical a-holes would still argue and call you names until a mod freezes the thread. Reasonable people know right now that NYC real estate has been affected by riots and local government shutdowns. It’s simply not worth the rest of your sunny afternoon to keep up the back and forth...
If you think the factors affecting NYC have anything to do with riots or looting then you join the list of ****ing idiots... do you want to be on that list?

Reactions: DM8
best scout in the MidWest dumass. Scouts feature films.

Let’s talk about you. Wtf do you do, besides jerk off in an Auburn forum all day?
I sell high end capital equipment for most of the last decade.

And I sometimes take pictures as a nice side hobby.

I also do some woodworking with a friend when he has projects.

I'm currently in final negotiations to buy a local business that is going under due to covid.

Hope this helps you rumor spreading hack.

You tell me why you think and then I'll tell you why people are leaving NYC.

People are leaving all sorts of places at the moment. The pull to live in these places is canceled out by covid.

People are obviously leaving because of multiple factors.. largely the impact of Covid. But the city and state have taxes that are relatively high. Jobs are impacted because of Covid. Crime is up. Cost of living is high.

No. I posted the real estate prices for small condos in Manhattan. The free market says you and penya are wrong. Please get back to me when your right wing fantasy plays out and the city empties out so I can buy a nice place for $100k in Manhattan.
You are just so far off reality right now. Are you off your meds because you are super special today.

BTW, you keep answering me like I am penya. We are not even talking about the same stuff. Again I am sorry your rocker brock. Go have a drink and take a break from the bunker as you need it.

You are right I am out

Edit: Or not

Last edited:
Reactions: hsvtiger34
Link to where anyone said the real estate market in NYC has not been impacted by the economic crisis this year? Penya and others are pushing the narrative that NYC is a destroyed "shitthole" where no one wants to live. Do you think that's accurate? I am sure you are too much of an aggressively ignorant hack to admit that's false.

Link to where anyone said the real estate market in NYC has not been impacted by the economic crisis this year? Penya and others are pushing the narrative that NYC is a destroyed "shitthole" where no one wants to live. Do you think that's accurate? I am sure you are too much of an aggressively ignorant hack to admit that's false.
KEY POINTS
  • The number of signed contracts for co-ops and condos in Manhattan dropped 57% in July compared with a year ago, according to a report from Miller Samuel and Douglas Elliman.
  • The high-end of the market is getting especially hard hit, with co-ops priced at $4 million to $10 million down over 75%.
  • The number of unsold apartments is now at the highest level in almost a decade, according to Jonathan Miller, CEO of Miller Samuel.

Reactions: vanceme
Dude, settle down and read the thread. You must be on your phone because you are missing what everyone is sharing with you. You keep railing about stuff already shared, you are going off on things that are completely off base. Or you are just unhinged. Your call your move.

Reactions: penya87
That said.. We just had a big storm come through with significant winds and I think that is why these boards are up.

Please tell me that we have five+ pages of people from Dothan and Montgomery declaring NYC “dead” based on a random facespace video of stores taking storm preparations.

Not exactly. There are 5 pages of like ten people who have posted with one dude arguing with himself.

Which is why I asked a question in response to a post on page 2.

It still appears that we have a healthy mix of rubes declaring NYC to be “dead,” but I also see that this one has ended up on the double aids board. Oh well.

Funny that someone who is as big a pvssy as you in real life puffs up so much on this board. As far as NYC being a place no one wants to live, I never said no one wanted to live there so you are just making sh1t up...

Funny that someone who is as big a pvssy as you in real life puffs up so much on this board. As far as NYC being a place no one wants to live, I never said no one wanted to live there so you are just making sh1t up...
When I posted the figures from the real estate market, I was responding to someone who claimed NYC was a destroyed shithole. Try harder to keep up, imbecile.

Please tell me that we have five+ pages of people from Dothan and Montgomery declaring NYC “dead” based on a random facespace video of stores taking storm preparations.
This. Pretty humorous the nuts were so eager to believe NYC had been abandoned, all it took was a 2 month old FB video to dupe them into believing their dream had come true.

When I posted the figures from the real estate market, I was responding to someone who claimed NYC was a destroyed shithole. Try harder to keep up, imbecile.
How I imagine your house these days. You used to be such a great poster.

3fd2c2e3-418b-4f87-9262-2dfaba687497-east%20hamptons%20exterior.jpg

Dude, settle down and read the thread. You must be on your phone because you are missing what everyone is sharing with you. You keep railing about stuff already shared, you are going off on things that are completely off base. Or you are just unhinged. Your call your move.
The OP and many others ITT claimed NYC was boarded up, destroyed, and/or abandoned. That was the topic of this thread. As it turns out, they were all duped by a 2 month old video. Anything you are trying to change the subject to now is "off base" and part of some misguided need to clean up this mess for your team.

I was just quarantined at the W in Hoboken for 14 days facing Manhattan. Then we shot all over everywhere.

My sincere opinion is...NYC / NJ is wrecked until next yr (earliest) ...and I believe a large % of locals may never come back.

All of this will have devastating impact on the tax base...small businesses...large businesses...real estate / rentals / office space

What was particularly interesting was the effect on their psyche’s. You would think this was the Bubonic Plague. I get that bodies were being thrown in 18 wheeler refrigeration trucks, but in my opinion, the media has done a number on them.

combine this with calls to ‘Defund the Police’ and the violence happening nightly...well, unless Big Bird has a Come to Jesus moment, NYC is f’d. The $ People will continue to leave.

No tourism...and homeless taking over sections. Yeah, good luk. This is all setting up Giuliani 2.0

ADVERTISEMENT