ADVERTISEMENT

nvm

as i sit here with a moment to catch my breath all i can think about it is the 70K people 10 minutes away who are about to cram side-by-side in JHS. jammed together to get concessions, standing in line in smelly bathrooms. most without masks, some not washing their hands.

meanwhile, we have no ICU beds left, not even temporary ones. we’re holding patients in the ED because there’s nowhere for them to go. we have several managers and administrators working at the bedside just to give us barely enough staff to get through.

i love CFB. i mean i LOVE it. it used to mean way more to me than it should. i’m excited about tonight and what a new coach and system are going to look like on the field. i just can’t get passed the 70K. i keep wondering how many we’re going to see come through our doors over the next 2 weeks. i wonder how many of them are attending their last game without knowing it. i wonder if they’ll think it was worth it while they’re struggling for air. political opinions aside, that’s a reality. it’s going to happen. i just wonder how many it will be. and where are we going to put them?
Good Lord

Reactions: tubbytime
giphy.gif

Yeah that was kinda of a downer but I did see where EAMC had 26 deaths in the last month compared to 25 over the last 5 months. It's pretty bad around here. But I am going to the game because I have been vaxed and already exposed twice with no extra symptoms . Not sure how many others can say the same.
But I also feel like everyone now is going to be exposed or get it ~ vaxed or not. But these unvaxed are taking a chance. Everyone still has to make their own decision, But do feel for the medical community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT