ADVERTISEMENT

Nuggets in the am.

Yeah boy, I will belie

I will believe anything you post. You have such great credibility on the internet. I know you wouldn't tell a lie. Oh wait a minute it has already been proven that you will lie.

You obviously cared enough to let me know that. But you'll have to wait a while to learn the truth about your program.

nud I will be honest, I knew as soon as I posted this thread that it would fly all over you and you couldn't resist replying.

It's just too easy to push your buttons.

nud I will be honest, I knew as soon as I posted this thread that it would fly all over you and you couldn't resist replying.

It's just too easy to push your buttons.
You wouldn't know honest if it hit you between the eyes in the Bat cave. Nothing you ever post here will be believed. You have been proven a liar two times. Twice proven liar. You have lost what very little credibility you had. You are a proven lying little boy with a Batman complex.

Why does the whole comic book thing bother nudbud so badly?

She gets upset about the silliest and most insignificant things.

Why does the whole comic book thing bother nudbud so badly?

She gets upset about the silliest and most insignificant things.
As usual you got it all wrong billy. I think it is cute that GOMM patterns his life after Batman. But don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Are you his Robin?

As usual you got it all wrong billy. I think it is cute that GOMM patterns his life after Batman. But don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Are you his Robin?
If anything I am the Joker because I keep laughing at you and your uneducated sidekick who posts on break at the Dollar General.

Does Sanctions let you buy with his employee discount? LOL

If anything I am the Joker because I keep laughing at you and your uneducated sidekick who posts on break at the Dollar General.

Does Sanctions let you buy with his employee discount? LOL

nudbud you could buy a lot of comic books with that discount. Maybe if you spent more time reading comic books like me then you wouldn't be so angry all the time? Even posters from other boards are coming here and mentioning how you are the angriest poster on the net. So it's obvious to everyone.

You need to calm down and learn to enjoy life.

nudbud you could buy a lot of comic books with that discount. Maybe if you spent more time reading comic books like me then you wouldn't be so angry all the time? Even posters from other boards are coming here and mentioning how you are the angriest poster on the net. So it's obvious to everyone.

You need to calm down and learn to enjoy life.
LMAO. SP coming here is posters from other boards. That is special. That is too funny. GOMM even your "friends" on the Pony board call your azz out. How funny is that?

sanctions! Why don't you stick around longer than 15 seconds? LMAO!

Be honest: Does it burn that ass up more that the store manager has cut off your computer access, or that Ghost told you it was going to happen? LMAO!

Yeah boy, I will belie

I will believe anything you post. You have such great credibility on the internet. I know you wouldn't tell a lie. Oh wait a minute it has already been proven that you will lie.
Nudbud knows Bobbi.

I think sanctions might work for Jimmy Johns, cause he got off the computer Freaky Fast LMAO!

Jimmy Johns deals powder in West Vance.
He can hook you up Ghost.
Row Damn Thde

2203610329_johns_arrestx.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT