ADVERTISEMENT

Nuggets coming soon....

Does Auburn pay you rent for living in your head?

Now nudbud don't get bitchy again. I will share the good news as well as the bad. I want you turds to get a complete picture of your program, not just the good news you pay this site $9.95 a month to tell you.

sanctions I've noticed this about you: You completely deflect from any topic that you don't want to discuss. Such as your financial status and here, the truth about aubarn.

Sorry friend, you're going to get all the truth you can't handle.

maxresdefault.jpg

sanctions I've noticed this about you: You completely deflect from any topic that you don't want to discuss. Such as your financial status and here, the truth about aubarn.

Sorry friend, you're going to get all the truth you can't handle.

maxresdefault.jpg
GOMM, just please remember one thing when you bring that "truth" to us. Please have some proof other than your "Auburn source" said so. Otherwise we all know what it is. You have already been caught in two big fabrications already on this board.

GOMM, just please remember one thing when you bring that "truth" to us. Please have some proof other than your "Auburn source" said so. Otherwise we all know what it is. You have already been caught in two big fabrications already on this board.
How do you link a conversation?

nud you didn't have to give yourself an out to discredit the information. Everyone here knows you won't accept anything that migtht be negative. Neither will Homeless or any other boog here.

This is why y'all are a Cult. This is also why boogs are always the last to see the changes at your program when they happen.

nud you didn't have to give yourself an out to discredit the information. Everyone here knows you won't accept anything that migtht be negative. Neither will Homeless or any other boog here.

This is why y'all are a Cult. This is also why boogs are always the last to see the changes at your program when they happen.
So IOW we are suppose to take what you say at face value although you are a proven liar? Right.

So IOW we are suppose to take what you say at face value although you are a proven liar? Right.

You can do whatever you want with the information. But the fact that it hasn't even been posted yet and you boogs are still this nervous about it tells me what I had suspected.

You can do whatever you want with the information. But the fact that it hasn't even been posted yet and you boogs are still this nervous about it tells me what I had suspected.
I'm not nervous about anything you post because I know it is fabricated as only you can do. I hope Auburn is paying you well for living in your head. At one time I thought it was obsession on your part but you really do have a problem. You will post anything, lies, half truths, anything, as if it is true. You have it bad.

I'm not nervous about anything you post because I know it is fabricated as only you can do. I hope Auburn is paying you well for living in your head. At one time I thought it was obsession on your part but you really do have a problem. You will post anything, lies, half truths, anything, as if it is true. You have it bad.

This is like the 5th reply you've left on this topic just in this thread.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure do seem to care. Why lie?

That's what I keep asking you, why lie?

Your spin in this thread and others has been that because I keep posting about aubarn, that I must be obsessed and worried with them. Just pointing out that if we follow YOUR logic, your many posts ITT prove that you are obsessed and worried about hearing the truth about aubarn.

Just using your faulty logic against you. If you told the truth, then you are lying now.

Didn't think this one through, didja Captain Doctorate? LMAO!

Your spin in this thread and others has been that because I keep posting about aubarn, that I must be obsessed and worried with them. Just pointing out that if we follow YOUR logic, your many posts ITT prove that you are obsessed and worried about hearing the truth about aubarn.

Just using your faulty logic against you. If you told the truth, then you are lying now.

Didn't think this one through, didja Captain Doctorate? LMAO!
Please show me where I said you were worried about Auburn? All I said was you have a problem and you have a serious one. I have never been worried about hearing the truth about anything dealing with Auburn. I said the TRUTH, not some made up shyt from a rival fan that has a problem with anything Auburn. You have proven on two occasions that you told lies on this site. That makes you a proven liar and anything you post is subject to being another lie.

Please show me where I said you were worried about Auburn? All I said was you have a problem and you have a serious one. I have never been worried about hearing the truth about anything dealing with Auburn. I said the TRUTH, not some made up shyt from a rival fan that has a problem with anything Auburn. You have proven on two occasions that you told lies on this site. That makes you a proven liar and anything you post is subject to being another lie.

Again just following your logic.....you claim that the behavior indicates a problem, a serious problem. Yet you exhibit that exact same behavior.

So you just admitted that you have a problem, a very serious problem. Don't get mad at me cause you didn't think this through.

This post reeks of sadness and anger. Just FYI.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Hey we've never seen Homeless post that 1% video before! LMAO!

20 mins left till store manager says get back to work....sweating bullets? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT