ADVERTISEMENT

nud, sanctions, anyone else? How many games does the barn win this year?

Reread your post and get back with me. Who mentioned someone's family?

I mentioned your wife. What I did *not* do is make a comment about any member of your family, I made a comment about YOU.

I can see now why Billy and Pops love toying with you. If you are asked any question where an answer could possibly involve being even slightly critical of aubarn, you shit the bed.

BTW you still didn't answer the question: How many wins for the War Turds this year?

I mentioned your wife. What I did *not* do is make a comment about any member of your family, I made a comment about YOU.

I can see now why Billy and Pops love toying with you. If you are asked any question where an answer could possibly involve being even slightly critical of aubarn, you shit the bed.

BTW you still didn't answer the question: How many wins for the War Turds this year?

i think bammer wins them all because bammer up.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-10-at-6.19.27-PM1.png

Reactions: coolbreezetiger

He plays this game with us often. Amusingly he takes this far more seriously than either of us do.

Actually Sims had a little more PT than the current QBs, plus he had been in the system longer. Add the fact Sims had Cooper makes a big difference.

Sims had about as many snaps at QB coming into last season as Coker does now. Losing Cooper is tough, but Coker/Cornwell will have Drake back plus Calvin Ridley. Bama will have more weapons than last year.

Speaking of Lance, is he still on the staff? Haven't heard a peep out of him since Saban kicked him to aubarn.

OTOH, Tosh Lupoi is killing it on the recruiting trail.

Check out 247's recruiter rankings, Tosh Lupoi is ranked ahead of every recruiter on aubarn's staff - http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeCoachRankings

That's not the best part: Look where Lance's lazy fatass is ranked. I wont give it away but you are going to have to scroll down and hit the See More bar about 6 times to finally find Fatty Thompson.

Speaking of Lance, is he still on the staff? Haven't heard a peep out of him since Saban kicked him to aubarn.

OTOH, Tosh Lupoi is killing it on the recruiting trail.

Check out 247's recruiter rankings, Tosh Lupoi is ranked ahead of every recruiter on aubarn's staff - http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeCoachRankings

That's not the best part: Look where Lance's lazy fatass is ranked. I wont give it away but you are going to have to scroll down and hit the See More bar about 6 times to finally find Fatty Thompson.

Yea, he was kicked off the staff.. OK.

“We’ve had several opportunities and given Lance several opportunities through the years and this same circumstance has occurred several times before and I can’t really tell you why coaches do what they do,” Saban said, via AL.com. “I think the best thing you can do is ask him, not me. We’ll do the best we can to find the best replacement for him. The guy did a good job when he was with us and we wish him well. We’ve always wished him well and we’ll continue to have the best program we can have for our players and get the best coaches and teachers for our players.”

So Lance should be asked since Saban kicked him to Auburn? That is real Dick Tracy work. Thank Mr Ghost! and... Roooow Damn Thde!

Bama-Fans-1.jpg

Hates Bama more than he loves aubarn. Most War Turd sidewalkers do since they've never attended a game and have no actual ties to the school they cheer for.

Hate bammer more than love Auburn? No.

I just love to stand at a safe distance and watch mouth breathing bammer fans. I like the zoo as well. Maybe I just like watching strange behavior. You just never know what a mouth breathing west vancer's next move will be? Call in a terrorist threat, teabag somebody, vandalize, dive into a crowd screaming and kicking... you just never know. What did yall do last night? Teabag anybody or call in a bomb threat?

Rooow Damn Thde!
-1675b1312cc4bb85.JPG

Hate bammer more than love Auburn? No.

I just love to stand at a safe distance and watch mouth breathing bammer fans. I like the zoo as well. Maybe I just like watching strange behavior. You just never know what a mouth breathing west vancer's next move will be? Call in a terrorist threat, teabag somebody, vandalize, dive into a crowd screaming and kicking... you just never know. What did yall do last night? Teabag anybody or call in a bomb threat?

Rooow Damn Thde!
-1675b1312cc4bb85.JPG
Of course you do. In fact the other War Turds are so sick of you aubsessing over Big Brother that they just left you here to get teabagged by us.

Seems to be the only thing you are any good at LMAO!

5488933863bbb.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT