ADVERTISEMENT

(NSIAP)Just watch the George Floyd “I can’t breathe” video

For this one event there were hundreds of thousands of law enforcement/citizen encounters on the same day in this country. Statistically this was a very low-probability incident. I would hardly call it a cycle.

A former cop and his son hunted down another black man and murdered him Georgia. Same with the guy in NYC that was selling cigarettes.

A former cop and his son hunted down another black man and murdered him Georgia. Same with the guy in NYC that was selling cigarettes.
Yes and again there will be let’s say 10-20 bad instances in a year. There are 800,000 police officers in America. Why are they all considered bad because of a few turds? Why do we have to take it so far? Punish the guilty and these dudes are as guilty as anybody I’ve ever seen. Makes me sick to my stomach to watch that guy with his knee on him like that but why does this make all cops bad?

Yes and again there will be let’s say 10-20 bad instances in a year. There are 800,000 police officers in America. Why are they all considered bad because of a few turds? Why do we have to take it so far? Punish the guilty and these dudes are as guilty as anybody I’ve ever seen. Makes me sick to my stomach to watch that guy with his knee on him like that but why does this make all cops bad?

It doesn’t but let’s don’t act like this is ultra rare either.

Reactions: SpreadAttackU18
Neither of the men arrested in the Georgia incident were currently serving in law enforcement, so that doesn't apply here. And with the New York City incident - again - thousands of daily interactions there alone. Statistically this is not representative of a cycle. Not saying it's not a terrible situation.

Yes true about GA but it shows how prevalent this behavior can be in the force. The man in GA used to be an investigator. Who knows how much bad shit he may have done over the years.

It doesn’t but let’s don’t act like this is ultra rare either.
It is rare. Estimates are 70-100 million people have interactions with the police each year. We hear about the 10 bad ones each year. It’s awful and this guy didn’t deserve it and I hope they put those guys under the jail, but still the media controls the narrative with this and everything else

The Media is what help get those other people that killed the other black guy . Don’t blame the media blame the people that are killing black peoples and getting away with it

They killed him because he was black
giphy.gif

case closed...

ADVERTISEMENT