ADVERTISEMENT

(NSIAP)Just watch the George Floyd “I can’t breathe” video

SpreadAttackU18

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2008
Holy shit, those cops killed that (alleged) crackhead. This is the real video

I detest BLM and the anti-police movements but.... that cop deserves a capital murder charge. He choked the life out of Mr. Floyd when he was already cuffed on the ground. Inexcusable.
That was tough watch, watched a short version and was like he’s still talking but get on his back. Then this, & I’m with you here my man

Reactions: demeat
I haven’t found a single person who has disagreed with the notion that the police were in the wrong in this case. My BIL is a state trooper and even he says it’s terrible.

What I don’t understand is the riots. It does nothing to help the situation, especially during a pandemic when people are supposed to be social distancing and when business owners already have financial issues from said pandemic. They don’t need their merchandise stolen and buildings destroyed. Cops are using tear gas to control the rioters and it’s making people cough. The riots are making a terrible situation even worse.

Last edited:
Just makes me wonder how many of these situations happened with no repercussions before everyone had video cameras on their phone.
Bro you ain’t kidding, that’s why you see such pissy ass older officers go after the phones. Don’t want there brutality recorded, and wasn’t used to cards reversed. Even routine traffic stops

Reactions: rb2324 and DM8
I think the latter half of the statement was the only thing that needed to be said.
I don’t know if that’s true. I think the first part offers perspective. Even a guy who doesn’t like the way police officers are commonly portrayed today, agrees that, in this instance, the outrage is warranted.
It shows that maybe everyone can agree at how bad this is.

just an opinion...

I haven’t found a single person who has disagreed with the notion that the police were in the wrong in this case. My BIL is a state trooper and even he says it’s terrible.

Murder with people watching. Unashamed, even proud.

I don’t know if that’s true. I think the first part offers perspective. Even a guy who doesn’t like the way police officers are commonly portrayed today, agrees that, in this instance, the outrage is warranted.

just an opinion...
I’d have to say I’m in that exact boat. I have quite a few friends who are in law enforcement, several from my Marine days, so in general I’m very supportive of the police. They put up with an unreal amount of BS for low pay. Having said that, the video is awful and that cop needs to be locked up for a long time.

just an opinion...
No. What you think about BLM matters not one goddamn whit to George Floyd or those who cared for him. That's not opinion. It's a fvcking fact.
See rthomas’s comment you fvcking snowflake... so once again, it’s your opinion you stupid piece of shit...

and for the record, this cop was 100% in the wrong.

I wonder at what point the cop kneeling on his neck realized he fvcked up? Or the cop effectively guarding the scene? Any chance he sees a charge?

Unrelated note, if those EMTs come to pick me up for a neck injury, I’m going to tell them I’m good. I’m pretty sure that’s not how you put someone on a stretcher.

I wonder at what point the cop kneeling on his neck realized he fvcked up? Or the cop effectively guarding the scene? Any chance he sees a charge?

Unrelated note, if those EMTs come to pick me up for a neck injury, I’m going to tell them I’m good. I’m pretty sure that’s not how you put someone on a stretcher.
Supposedly 4 people(cops only?) were relieved of duty. They were screaming atleast check his pulse, cop at some point was like don’t do drugs.

I think all 4 of the cops should be charged with murder. I support our LEO’s and believe on the most part they do a great job but like society there are some bad seeds who need to be dealt with. The killing of the emt in Louisville is worse and they should all face murder charges as well. This is sickening and needs to be called out

That was murder and hard to watch. Maybe the guy acted a fool before he was detained but that cop stayed on his neck for 4 minutes as he passed out and was not a threat. Every police officer on that scene needs to be dealt with accordingly.

**** the police they wouldn’t have treated a white man like a animal . When Is enough going to be enough this ****ing shit has to stop . I am white
These four cops are disgusting and deserve the full extent of the judicial system. To state that white people are exempt from this type of treatment by the police is not really true and only divides people.
There are a lot more assholes out there than racist assholes. Just saying.

Someone will cross the line and cause it to be for sure. That or deleted.
Man, that was one of the worst videos I’ve seen. Others, I can at least try to understand them making a rash decision. This seemed like a cold, calculated decision. I really hope all four cops there get theirs. I would like to think I’d dropkick that cop to get him off him.

What would yalls reaction be to the crowd on the side walk rushing the officers to try and free George Floyd? Part of me and even my wife agreed, wanted to jump thru the video and try and stop them. That was absolutely sickening.
Would have been the right thing to do in many ways, but I’m afraid it would have ended very badly.

Man, that was one of the worst videos I’ve seen. Others, I can at least try to understand them making a rash decision. This seemed like a cold, calculated decision. I really hope all four cops there get theirs. I would like to think I’d dropkick that cop to get him off him.
IMO it’s the worst one that has ever been posted. It’s flat out murder.

See rthomas’s comment you fvcking snowflake... so once again, it’s your opinion you stupid piece of shit...

and for the record, this cop was 100% in the wrong.

thank you for your opinion on my factual statement. Seems I have struck the proper nerve. Now, consider your wider ****ery and repent.

Reactions: SpreadAttackU18
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT