ADVERTISEMENT

NSFW: Funny Story from Amy Schumer

Funny story about Poppy..

Poppy and Brian loaded up and cruised down to Krystal for a mouth breathing west vance alumni meeting over the weekend. After each enjoyed a bag of Krstals, they dropped trouser and bagged each other.

Rowwww damn Thde Roooow!

AlabamaSign.jpg

Funny story about Poppy..

Poppy and Brian loaded up and cruised down to Krystal for a mouth breathing west vance alumni meeting over the weekend. After each enjoyed a bag of Krstals, they dropped trouser and bagged each other.

Rowwww damn Thde Roooow!

AlabamaSign.jpg
You grow more repulsive and disgusting with each passing day.

Awww Billy and you keep visiting to enjoy. What bammer alumni Brian did was disgusting. I'm just reporting the news.

Let out a big ole Rooooow Thde! It will make you feel better.

USATSI_6752986_154511880_lowres.jpg
I see by this enlightened response that you aren't denying that you are revolting and disgusting.

I see by this enlightened response that you aren't denying that you are revolting and disgusting.

Billy what mouth breathing bammers do each and every day is disgusting. I post examples of the inbred nation and it seems to be in endless supply. Mouth breathing moronic west vance idiots, doing what they do best.. disgusting stuff. Rooow Damn Thde!

alabama-fan-plant.jpg

Billy what mouth breathing bammers do each and every day is disgusting. I post examples of the inbred nation and it seems to be in endless supply. Mouth breathing moronic west vance idiots, doing what they do best.. disgusting stuff. Rooow Damn Thde!

alabama-fan-plant.jpg
The fact you took a funny post from one of your own fans - that had nothing to do with Auburn or Alabama - and injected your tired old bammer picture parade smack tells us all we need to know about you, sidewalk.

The fact you took a funny post from one of your own fans - that had nothing to do with Auburn or Alabama - and injected your tired old bammer picture parade smack tells us all we need to know about you, sidewalk.

Billy you know you enjoy looking at pictures of the mouth breathing west vance zombies. That is why the three amigos visit everyday. They can't be tired old pictures when the 3 amigos visit and comment everyday. Row Damn Thde!

sons-of-saban-tattoo.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.eqX5lN2imv.jpg

Billy you know you enjoy looking at pictures of the mouth breathing west vance zombies. That is why the three amigos visit everyday. They can't be tired old pictures when the 3 amigos visit and comment everyday. Row Damn Thde!

sons-of-saban-tattoo.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.eqX5lN2imv.jpg
Poppy really got do you with his dinner invitation didn't he?

Can't you just see sidewalk sanctions banging on his keys in anger? Pounding that IBM so hard just to get our attention? Lmao!

I live rent free in the poor guy's head.

The best part is he has really convinced himself that all these pictures prove that Bammers are fools yet he saves them on his hard drive! What kind of fool is so worried about other fools? LMAO!

Bammers have the teabagger and Harvey.....the War Turds have sanctions. I think we got the better end of the deal LOL!

The best part is he has really convinced himself that all these pictures prove that Bammers are fools yet he saves them on his hard drive! What kind of fool is so worried about other fools? LMAO!

Bammers have the teabagger and Harvey.....the War Turds have sanctions. I think we got the better end of the deal LOL!

Hard drive not required. They simply exist all over the world on the web. Not even Poppy could afford to house the billions and billions of west vance condemning media files. It would take an army of super computers to house the mouth breathing, inbred west vance catalog. It is just too massive.

Roooow Damn Thde Roooow!

23469622_BG2.jpg

You don't like the pictures? I thought that is why you visited each day, to enjoy the pictures. Serious question: You do enjoy looking at mouth breathing west vance morons don't you? Yes or No?

Roooow Damn Thde!
img_0863.jpg

bama-dan.jpg

87c557ba-f137-463f-9b38-ab9234985579.jpg

bamabro.gif

You don't like the pictures? I thought that is why you visited each day, to enjoy the pictures. Serious question: You do enjoy looking at mouth breathing west vance morons don't you? Yes or No?

Roooow Damn Thde!
img_0863.jpg

bama-dan.jpg

87c557ba-f137-463f-9b38-ab9234985579.jpg

bamabro.gif

Oh I love the pictures! They further verify that you have never attended an aubarn football game and likely have never left the house!

Have you ever attended an aubarn football game?

Are you a shut-in?

The dots are starting to connect themselves LMAO!

Ghost you must be a visionary wannabe. Stop trying to read too much into an internet board. Just sit back, crack open another PBR, pinch your sisters butt and enjoy the ride. Roooooow Damn Thde!

e108acffa52485844a7e2bc2f4bdf998487411599.png

BamaSatNight-650x342.jpg

0.jpg

bama-onesie.jpg

In other words, what we all assume is true.

Sidewalk sanctions is the auburn version of Harvey Updyke. Just a terribly weird obsession with big brother, and it eats him alive. LOL!!

Poppy I know you have a brain the size of a pea but hang in there. Keep coming back and I will keep posting pictures and videos of your family. I know you enjoy it. You visit everyday.

Is this your brother?
Row Thde Row!

Sidewalker sanctions telling on himself ITT! Notice he can't name a single aubarn game he's attended! A real fan would have proudly cleared his name, but the shut-in has never attended a game, unless you count Playstation! LMAO!

18j547bd47e0ajpg.jpg

Sidewalker sanctions telling on himself ITT! Notice he can't name a single aubarn game he's attended! A real fan would have proudly cleared his name, but the shut-in has never attended a game, unless you count Playstation! LMAO!

Proud fans? Ok, here ya go. Roooooow Damn Thde!

M3pmj3Q.jpg

yellow-hammer-bama-tattoo.jpg

Poppy and his titty tat
IMG_6380_large.jpg

18j547bd47e0ajpg.jpg
Kind of sad too. I've been to more auburn games than sanctions has. PS: if you play it right people will literally give you tickets to about half of the games. Worst case it will cost you $10-15 from someone trying to ditch a pair. Beg a tailgater for some food instead of eating Krystal and you can afford it.

Kind of sad too. I've been to more auburn games than sanctions has. PS: if you play it right people will literally give you tickets to about half of the games. Worst case it will cost you $10-15 from someone trying to ditch a pair. Beg a tailgater for some food instead of eating Krystal and you can afford it.

Sidewalk sanctions doesn't even have the means to get to auburn from Reeltown, much less spend a few bucks on a ticket.

Krystal? Brian Downing is now the spokesman for Krystal and the new 'Tea Bagger' value meal.

Rooow Damn Thde!

Downing.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT