ADVERTISEMENT

Now that sidewalk sanctions has been ignored for being a disgusting hayseed

Pretty good one! Far too short, but then aren't they all?

Missed this post yesterday as I was admiring my cleanup work on our board here.

Way too short, but today is Tuesday (which is technically Wednesday), which means basically tomorrow is Thursday so we are a day away from the weekend.

It's like someone dropped a White Trash fumigator here. And nudbud is too scared to post here without sanctions to distract us from taking a gang dump on his head, so the board is completely ours.

Row Damn Thde, bitches!!!

How's the rest of my board doing on this fine Monday?

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Bammers joining in together on an Auburn board. This will bring a tear to a glass eye! So proud!

Rooow Damn Thde Roww!

9bfb714a8e7cd78ba2c0e019343733d5.jpg

Lol I love bouncing from thread to thread and seeing sidewalk sanctions chasing me around like a lost dog.

I'm so glad I don't have to read his disgusting incest talk anymore. I'll take him off ignore when Bama teabags auburn again in front of the 65k fans that show up to this year's game at jurdan hair.

Lol I love bouncing from thread to thread and seeing sidewalk sanctions chasing me around like a lost dog.

I'm so glad I don't have to read his disgusting incest talk anymore. I'll take him off ignore when Bama teabags auburn again in front of the 65k fans that show up to this year's game at jurdan hair.
LMAO. So you are waving the white flag to Sanctions as well. That is gold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT