ADVERTISEMENT

Not the most reputable , but way say you re:Muschamp

Ahhh the smell of fear from your rival.... Muschamp will go to whatever school is the best fit for him and his family. If its SC great, if its Auburn then so be it.

Sounds like Jimmy Sexton is doing work

Muschamp should get a sweet deal either way.

The SC story could be something they floated on purpose to let Muschamp get some downtime before accepting a job. That would be a very Sexton thing to do. Could be legit too - Spurrier would be wise to bring him on and with Spurrier's age, being named HC in waiting might be enough to seal the deal.

Auburn folk seem pretty confident about getting Muschamp. I know from folks who are normally in the know that the confidence is high in Auburn landing him - for whatever that's worth. Time will tell.

Interesting USCe says they made a deal with CWM but nothing official from the university and they keep pushing the decision out.

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:
Interesting USCe says they made a deal with CWM but nothing official from the university and they keep pushing the decision out.
Probably negotiating with different schools. Can't blame him since he is in demand. Strike while the iron is hot.

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:
"USCe" has said nothing of the sort. It's just Scout. While I do believe we are in the thick of it and possibly lead, nothing is done. I think it's you all or us in the end.

Muschamp would be foolish to go to USCe. A 30th ranked offense is a BAD offense for Malzahn. It is extraordinary for Spurrier these days.

Thats not the smell of fear its the reek of a rather pathetic comment on a rival schools site and fan base.

Originally posted by northaml6164:
How funny... you guys averaged 35.8 a game and we 33.3. Pretty damn close.
SEC East. Nuff said!!
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT